-Partners In Crime-

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER. ENJOYYY~

---------------------------------------------------

I was almost out of breath, however adrenaline coursed through my body as I clutched tightly onto San's hand, relishing the feeling of cool air slicing through my burning body.

Police sirens blared in the distance and the sound of the police officers' footsteps also grew fainter with each passing second. Still, me and San kept running just in case. It had only been like 30 seconds but it felt like half an hour when San pulled me into a dark alleyway. We stopped for a few moments to catch our breaths and then laughed as we took our masks off.

San grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a rough kiss. He pushed me against the wall of the alley as I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen our already heated make out session. I moaned as San caught my bottom lip between his teeth and started nibbling on it, asking for entrance. And who was I not to let him have his way with me? I fucking loved how he was sometimes so dominant. If anything, it was a major turn on.

So I opened my mouth and instantly felt his warm tongue explore mine. We didn't bother fighting over dominance as San would obviously win. Plus, I didn't want to resist anyways. 

I whined when San pinched my already hardened nipple through my clothing. We parted from our breathy kiss and stared at each other with pure lust. San bit his reddened plump bottom lip as he stared me up and down. 

"You're so fucking perfect babe. I want to do you right here."

I couldn't help but bury my face into his neck and inevitably suck on it as he let out a groan.

"F-fuck babe."

I smirked.

"What's wrong daddy~? Can't take it~?"

I gasped when I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. San had just spanked me.

"Watch how you talk to your daddy, kitten~ Unless you want a punishment."

However, I felt adventurous and confident tonight so I just smirked and whispered in his ear.

"Mmh~ P-please daddy I want your tasty cock inside of me~ I want you to punish me till I cry from pleasure~" 

And with that, I bit his earlobe as I let my hand roam onto his clothed dick, slowly rubbing it through the fabric.

I didn't have time to do anything else as San harshly pinned my arms against the wall and started sucking my neck.

"O-ow daddy~ Careful~"

San stopped only to stare into my eyes with those beautiful brown orbs of his.

"Bad boys deserve to be treated like this."

He smirked and resumed what he was doing. 

And then it happened. 

The sound of fast approaching footsteps echoing through the winding alleyways, growing closer each second.

"Fuck."

San cursed.

"Sorry kitten, I guess I'll have to punish you at home. But at least you won't have to hold your pretty sounds back for me~"

I didn't manage to reply as San pulled his mask on and I did the same. 

I held his hand and before we knew it, we were on the run. Again.

Can these officers get anymore annoying than they already are?

And the answer was yes. Yes they could.