-Murder-

"S-San please stop t-teasing me~"

I moaned breathlessly as his fingers trailed up and down my thighs, lightly digging his nails into them to leave marks that would soon fade away. I gripped onto his hair gently as he sucked my exposed inner thighs. I didn't know how he was making me so weak for him but I didn't mind at all. He could ruin me for all I care.

The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine and he was harshly kissing me, telling me how I was his and he would make sure no one else even got to think about touching me again. I felt so loved. Protected. Safe.

I couldn't help but let him do what he wanted with me, already accepting the fact that my fate was practically in his hands right now. And then I felt it.

His tongue on my collarbones and neck whilst he stuck his middle finger inside me. I gasped at the sensation and San took this as a cue to shove his tongue into my mouth. I just moaned in pure bliss, already giving up due to his touch. 

I felt completely out of breath, as if I had run a marathon or something. I don't know how he had this effect on me. We eventually stopped kissing and San went back to my neck, finally sliding his finger in and out of me at a steady pace. 

I moaned needily.

San smirked.

And that's when I felt his tip at my entrance. He lightly skimmed my rim as if he were taunting me on purpose. I let out a half groan, half moan as I literally begged him to fuck me.

"As you wish babe~"

He had only inserted the tip when-

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Be-

I sat up with a jolt.

S-SHIT...

I was still panting heavily, aroused by the earlier illusion. I stared down at my dick, seeing it sticking up and painfully twitching when I touched it through my blanket.

I can't believe I had a wet dream about my fucking neighbour. You've got to be kidding me.

To be honest, I hadn't felt that good in ages, even if it was a dream. It all felt so blissful. If only San would actually fuck m-

I almost slapped myself at having that unholy thought.

Wake the living fuck up Woo. Stop fantasising about a hot guy that most likely doesn't care about you. 

Not lying though, a small, okay maybe big part of me wanted that dream to become a reality but of course my brain had to wake me the fuck up and tell me that it was never going to happen and that I was a creep.

Before I could do anything though, my phone received a notification. I checked it only to realise that my class time had been changed due to my teacher falling sick. I ruffled my hair in annoyance and glanced at the time.

45 minutes...

Then I glanced down at my raging hard-on and wanted to just get swallowed up by the Earth.

Great. How was I going to face San now? Something like: 'Oh hey San, I just dreamed about you fucking me. How is your day going?'

Unable to withstand the arousal, I awkwardly walked, or at least tried to, to the bathroom and shut the door glad that I could finally relieve myself.

San one day you'll be the death of me...

----------------------------------------