-Anonymous-

I woke up the next morning, my face nuzzled in San's neck and our arms around each other. Immediately, I had flashbacks of our not so holy actions. I blushed furiously and tried to get up, only to be held tighter by San.

"And where are you going?"

I paused and looked up, an awkward smile on my lips as I made eye-contact with San.

"I- uhh. Just taking a shower."

San smirked. 

"Want me to join you~?"

I choked on air. My whole body felt like it was being engulfed by flames.

"N-no."

I blushed even more when he got on top of me and leaned to whisper into my ear.

"You were so hot with my cock in your mouth earlier~"

My eyes practically popped out of their sockets and I felt my whole body losing control. Just how did he have this effect on me?

San bit my earlobe slightly.

F-fuck...

I already felt myself growing harder every passing second. 

Beep.

Beep.

Be-

San groaned as he shut his alarm off. I took this as an opportunity to sit up and dash to the bathroom in embarrassment and as well as shyness.

I heard San lightly chuckle. I didn't have time to dwell on this though as I was already smacking my cheeks, trying to cool my irrationally fast heartbeat.

Calm the fuck down Woo. Stop acting like a horny teenager.

I decided to take a shower to hopefully wake my brain up and cool my not-so-safe body temperature.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Fuck.

I had forgotten to ask San for some clothes so now I was awkwardly standing in his bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. Taking a deep breath, I finally unlocked the door and accepted my fate.

And of course San was the first thing I had to see. Sitting so effortlessly on his bed, he looked at me through his long pretty lashes and I saw his eyes literally devour my body. 

Of course I just have to start burning again...

I cleared my throat.

"Uhm I forgot to take some clothes with me so c-can I please borrow some?"

I internally cringed at how pathetic and stupid my voice sounded, particularly when I stuttered like a little child.

San got up from the bed and nodded, picking out some clothes from his closet. In an instant, he was in front of me and still staring at my body.

"You look better without them on Woo~"

"H-huh?!"

San smirked as I felt myself heat up for the thousandth time. He was so smooth with his words it actually hurt.

Letting out a contagious little laugh, he handed the clothes to me and went into the bathroom.

I stood there like an idiot for about two minutes before I finally came to my senses. I slipped on the oversized hoodie San had given me as well as the pair of shorts. Heading to the kitchen, I decided to make some breakfast.