CHAPTER 13

It had been one hectic time, Langa had gone against Adam, and won...

The crowd went crazy with cheers and shouts, everyone was amazed. Reki was even there to support him. You stayed on the side lines next to your two uncles as they look at Langa like proud dads. 

There was a house party as a celebration, at your house of course, you didn't mind though, seen as they all knew by now. 

You could see Kaoru was really trying to include you in everything that was happening but also being careful that you weren't taking it too hard because you were still recovering. 

Kojiro made the best meals for everyone , not like he doesn't anyway. But he made all his specials and it was more than enough. 

And as always the boys were arguing about food because there was only two spring rolls left, like can't they just take one each??

You and Miya just shake your heads in disappointment. After a while and everyone calmed down, you walk over to your uncle who was just sitting and enjoying the moment. He had just recently gotten out of his wheel chair but still couldn't stand for too long. You took a seat next to him.

"Thank you." You say quietly. Kaoru looks at you in surprise. "For?"

"Trying..." You almost whisper and look at him. "I know it hasn't been easy looking after me...losing mom was difficult for you too, and I was too upset to realize that you were also trying to deal with the circumstances...And I'm sorry for how I was and for how I treated you." Your voice cracks and you turn your head away as the tears start prickling. 

"Asami."

You didn't want him to see you crying.

"Please look at me." 

You turn your head slowly to him. 

"You don't have to apologize to me, okay? I probably could've handled it better as well, and not take it out on you. It was difficult in the beginning because all I see is your mother when I look at you..." He takes a breath as the tears threaten to spill. "But I was also upset with what happened and upset that I couldn't keep you safe from him." 

"Well you're trying now so I guess that's something." You say with a bit of humor. 

Kaoru shakes his head and chuckles, "Just like your mother." You smile as he says that. 

"With Adam in prison now, it feels like a weight is lifted, I feel almost...free." You say relieved. 

"And it also allows you to heal completely." Kaoru says while pulling you in a hug. "Yeah it does." You smile and tightly hug him back. 

"Come on lets go get the boys some dessert." 

"DESSERT?!" You hear the boys shout and run to where you were as if they were passed out in their food slumber. The house then echoes with laughter from everyone. 

You smile to yourself. 

It wasn't so easy, and it was tough. But it has started to work out and you'll take it. Because you were having the time of your life. 

THE END

hiiii, so i know this ending was a bit rubbish and also really sudden, but i was losing motivation to work on this story so im sorry...But also thank you guys so much for all the love! 

And 3.3K ?? You guys are amazing. <3

I have another story in the works if you guys are interested, its an mha fanfic, Bakugouxreader, it follows the story of Sinbad. 

Anyway...thank you all for reading !!!

<3