Carsick (TodoDeku)

It was a sunny morning as Midoriya and Todoroki boarded the bus for a day trip to a nearby amusement park. Midoriya was excited, his eyes shining with anticipation. However, as the bus started moving, Midoriya's excitement quickly turned into discomfort. The constant swaying and jolting of the bus made him feel queasy. Midoriya tried to ignore the growing nausea, but it became unbearable. He felt his stomach churn, and before he could react, he rushed towards the front of the bus and stumbled out at the next stop. He found himself in a parking lot, doubled over as he emptied his stomach. Todoroki, who had been sitting beside Midoriya on the bus, quickly realized what had happened. Concerned for his boyfriend's well-being, he followed Midoriya off the bus and found him in the parking lot, pale and weak."Todoroki... I'm sorry," Midoriya managed to say between gasps for air.Todoroki knelt down beside him, gently rubbing his back in soothing circles. "Don't apologize, Midoriya. It's not your fault. I'm here for you." Todoroki helped Midoriya to a nearby bench and sat beside him, offering him water and a comforting smile. He reassured Midoriya that it was okay to feel sick and that he would take care of him.As Midoriya leaned against Todoroki, he felt a sense of warmth and security. Todoroki's presence alone was enough to calm his racing heart and settle his uneasy stomach.