Why The F*** Are You Still Here?! (KiriBaku)

First of all, thank you to Jaysa46 for giving me this prompt: Bakukiri sickfic Kirishima has a high fever that starts as a bad headache to a migraine then a fever. Kirishima finds out he's sick by throwing up in the bathroom during lunch, but decides to stay at school the rest of the day. Until he falls asleep at lunch and bakugo ends up taking him to his dorm and taking care of him. ✨

It was just an ordinary day at U.A. High School, but for Kirishima, it was anything but ordinary. He woke up with a pounding headache that refused to go away, not even after taking some painkillers. As the day went on, the headache turned into a full-blown migraine, and soon enough, he realized he was running a fever.  At lunch, Kirishima stumbled into the bathroom, feeling lightheaded and feverish. He didn't understand how quickly he had gone from feeling fine to feeling like he was going to pass out. After a few minutes of trying to collect himself, he suddenly felt the urge to throw up.Bakugo, who was in the bathroom as well, heard Kirishima and rushed to his side, holding his hair back as he retched into the toilet."Kirishima, you okay?" Bakugo asked, concern evident in his voice.Kirishima wiped his mouth and tried to stand up straight. "I don't know, man. My head is killing me, and I feel like I'm on fire."Bakugo frowned and pressed the back of his hand to Kirishima's forehead. "You're burning up. You need to go home and rest."But Kirishima shook his head. "I can tough it out. It's just a headache and a little fever. I'll be fine for the rest of the day."Bakugo narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Like hell you will. You look like you're about to pass out. I'm taking you back to my dorm, and I'm going to take care of you."Kirishima didn't protest as Bakugo led him back to the dorms and tucked him into bed. Bakugo got a wet towel and placed it on Kirishima's forehead, then set a bowl of water and some painkillers on the nightstand."You better get some rest, Kirishima. I'll check on you later," Bakugo said, leaving the room and closing the door softly behind him.Kirishima drifted in and out of sleep, grateful for Bakugo's care and comfort. When Bakugo came back to check on him, Kirishima cracked open his eyes and gave him a weak smile."Thanks, Bakugo. I guess I really was sicker than I thought," Kirishima said.Bakugo scoffed. "Idiot. You should have stayed home in the first place. But I guess I don't mind taking care of you for once." 

Authors Note: Sorry this is so short! Hope you enjoyed it!