MHA Wisdom Teeth Scenario's Part 1

The boys get their wisdom teeth out! Let's see how they react to the laughing gas!

Shoto Todoroki

Instead of being his normal, stoic self, Shoto would be super hyper. He would say things that Mina has taught him like "Sheeeesh" or "That shit's bussin'." He would also be all over Midoriya. He would try to cuddle with him and hug on him all day. He would insult Bakugo and his father too.  In the end, he would fall asleep on the couch in the common room with his head on Deku's shoulder. 

Izuku Midoriya 

Deku would act just like Bakugo. He would say things like "Fuck you Kacchan!" and "Katsuki's a loser" or something like that. However he apologizes right after he says these things and starts to cry (as Deku does). He would try to use his quirk, and Aizawa would have to cancel it in fear of the class's safety. In the end, he'd wake up and profusely apologize to his class for his behavior while they showed him the videos. 

Katsuki Bakugo 

Kacchan would be the one who cries over anything and everything. He would cry because the thinks his tongue is gone and because he can't feel his face. Kaminari would tell him that he got his wisdom teeth taken out, and he would say "Does that mean I'm stupid now?" He would cry about that too. He would wake up the next morning trying to personally murder Kaminari for video taping the whole thing. 

Comment Below any characters you want to see in the next part!!!