Chapter VI. - At the library IV.

"J'mappelle Bookworm" - The putrid beast's roar echoed throughout the library. - "I'll show you what happens if you disrespect the classics!

He started gobbling up books, growing bigger with every addition to his inner library. The ever-expanding worm soon reached a concerning size.

The heroes tried to fight, but their attacks bounced right off him. To the heroes' dismay, his growing body reached Renáta and Cortez, trapping them with it's sticky, slimy skin.

Soon after, The superhero duo got stuck too, Ladybug summoned her lucky charm in vain, being immobilized prevented her from reaching the red and black dotted bottle that'd come into existence through her magic, rendering it useless.

Her feline partner was much the same, he screamed "Cataclysm!" for naught, his hands stuck to the beast with his palm facing away from it, unable to utilize his power.

Everyone in the library incapacitated, all but the akumatized Arnold: Bookworm.

"Good good!" - He heard Hawkmoth speak

Both heroes having used their powers, now they had only five minutes left before they transform back.

"Hahaha I win!" - Hawkmoth was overrun with joy and broke out into song and dance.

"Please! Arnold let us go!" Renáta said, trying to reason with Bookworm.

But the ???? heard no reason. "You don't respect books like I do! You don't deserve literature!"

All seemed lost, but then something unexpected happened.

Chat Noir, civillian name Adrien Agreste's education was strictly controlled by his father. He made sure to have his son be knowledgeable in a wide array of topics, including the literature of various other nations beside France. He did his best to remember something from Hungary.

"And how would Dobó István like you doing this? Would he be proud that you became a worm, hurting people?"

The large worm froze. - "Y-you... You know Egri Csillagok?" - His anger started dissipating, Hawkmoth felt his hold over him weakening.

"NOOO! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! HE IS JUMURDZSÁK HE JUST WANTS TO TRICK YOU!" - Hawkmoth panicked, but it was too late. Bookworm shook off the curse.

"You are the real Jumurdzsák, Hawkmoth! And your costume is an example of álarc motívum!!!" - Arnold screamed as he broke Hawkmoth's spell and expelled the akuma!