Chapter 3

Next morning..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas is looking at him with a poker face expression.. Porsche then ask.. 'What did you do to me Vegas?' Porsche quickly get up and stand in front of the mirror and check his neck, collar bones and shoulders.. Porsche breath out of relief as he didn't see any mark on his body.. Vegas then come towards Porsche and hug his tiny waist and say..' Porsche.. From now on.. I will come to your house every night.. I want to keep you safe from my cousin..' Porsche look at Vegas and reply back.. 'V.. Vegas.. P.. Please l..let g..go..o..of me...' Vegas tighten the hugs and say.. 'Porsche.. I won't do anything to you.. I promise..' Suddenly.. Their conversation got interrupt by a door knock from outside.. Porsche then ask.. 'Who is it?!' Porchay then shout from the outside and say.. 'Phi! Mae ask you to send me to school!' Porsche sigh slowly and about to answer but noticed Vegas's hugs start to loose.. Porsche feel shock as he see transform into Porsche and say.. 'Ok! Phi will send you to school! Wait for a minute na krub!' Porsche look at Vegas and feel dumbfounded then ask.. 'H.. How?' Vegas then give a signal to Porsche as Porsche is walking towards the bathroom to take a shower..

Vegas then come out from Porsche's room and walk downstairs slowly and see Porchay and Nampheung sitting at the table.. Porchay then say.. 'Good morning Phi Porsche.. Come and have a breakfast with us..' Nampheung then say.. 'Yes na kha.. Mae made your favourite tomyum fried rice..' Vegas clear his throat and reply back.. 'Come on.. Phi must send you to school..' Porchay hit his forehead and say.. 'Yes.. I almost forgot! Mae.. Chay need to go now! Chay will see Mae later!' Chay kiss Nampheung's cheek and quickly leave the house with Vegas..
Nampheung then start to clean up the table and bring those plate to the kitchen to be washing... Porsche slowly walk down to the living room and quickly leave the house and go to Yok bar..

At Yok Bar..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche finally arrives at Yok bar then noticed a few police surrounded the bar area.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'Excuse me sir? Mind to tell me what is happening here?' The police then say.. 'There's a few victims got bitten by something..we are still investigating this case.. Who are you young man?' Porsche bow and reply back.. 'Im Porsche Kittisawat sir..' The police then reply back.. 'Porsche.. You need to be careful.. Are you working here?' Porsche nod in respond.. The police pat Porsche's shoulder and say.. 'The best option now is.. You should go home.. Its a bit dangerous here..'Porsche feel shock as he feels someone is grabbing his hands.. Porsche turn around and see Vegas with a hoodie.. Vegas then take Porsche and dissappear...

At Vampire realm..

Vegas and Porsche arrives at Vampire realm...Thankhun, Arm and Pol run towards Vegas and notice Vegas bringing a human to their place.. Arm then ask.. 'So, is this a human that you met Vegas?' Pol smack Arm's head and step infront then say.. 'Hello there.. Im Pol..this is my older brother Phi Thankun and Arm is my younger brother.. Also, Vegas is my 2nd brother.. You don't have to feel afraid.. You are safe here with us..' Thankun take Porsche slowly from Vegas and say.. 'Human can't know about our presence.. And, that is why Vegas always go to human world to meet you.. Please forgive my younger brother if he had a bad attitude towards you Porsche..' Porsche then ask.. 'H.. How do you know my name?' Vegas chuckle lightly and reply back.. 'Of course I told them.. Are you dumb?' Pol then reply back.. 'Ai Vegas.. No wonder why Porsche didn't want you be near him.. Look at your behaviour..' Arm stare at Porsche and say.. 'If Kinn found out about this matter.. We will die for sure..' Porsche sigh heavily and say.. 'Please send me back Vegas.. I didn't want to stay here.. If my presence bring danger to all of you.. I need to leave.. Don't worry.. Kim can take care of me..'

Thankhun, Arm and Pol look at each other then look at Vegas and Porsche.. Pol then ask.. 'Porsche.. Did you just say Kim? Kim Kimhan?' Porsche nod and ask again.. 'Yes.. Is there something wrong?' Thankhun then say.. 'Porsche.. Come and sit with us first na krub..' Porsche nod slowly and follow Thankhun to the throne hall.. Porsche look around and ask.. 'Is this a home or a palace?' Arm smirk and reply back.. 'Vegas is our King.. You should bow to him..' Porsche kneel down in front of Vegas and say.. 'Y.. Your M.. Majesty..' Vegas smile at Porsche then kneel infront of Porsche and help Porsche to stand up.. Vegas then say.. 'Don't mind my brother.. He is always like that.. Pol.. Please handle Arm for me.. Me and phi Thankhun have a few words with Porsche..' Porsche then ask.. 'Why? Please let me go.. Im begging you both..' Thankun then say.. 'Porsche.. Please listen to us first.. Come and sit with us na krub..' Vegas take Porsche and sit down with him and Thankhun.. Porsche then ask.. 'What are you both want to talk about?'

Thankun clear his throat and reply back.. 'Actually.. Kim is my younger brother but he is not like us.. He is a wolf.. Im sure you already met him.. He didn't do anything to you didn't he?' Porsche shake his head slowly and stare at Thankun and Vegas.. Vegas look at Porsche with his red eyes and say..' Porsche.. There's nothing to be afraid of..I just want to keep you safe.. That's all that matters to me right now.. If Kinn found you here.. He will be the 1st to kill you..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'But why?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Kinn is the most powerful vampire in Edom.. He had an allies with Damien, Lucifer and Lilith.. Even Im 1000 years old.. I can't kill him.. Who ever is trying to destroy Kinn will get destroy as well..'

Suddenly, their conversation got interrupt by a voice..' Yes.. It is true...'Thankun and Vegas feel shock as they see Kinn appear with Big and Ken... Porsche quickly hide behind Vegas and squeeze his clothes tightly and whisper..'Please.. Please take me out of here..' Vegas hold Porsche's hand tightly and say.. 'Keep quite and stand behind me..'