Chapter 13

Porsche pov..

Porsche open his eyes and see Kim is still sleeping.. Porsche then pick up his clothes and wear it then go downstairs and walk to the kitchen..

Porsche is walking around the kitchen and smile as he see Kim's hands around his waist

Porsche is walking around the kitchen and smile as he see Kim's hands around his waist.. Kim then kiss Porsche's cheek and neck gently and ask.. 'What are you doing here hmm? Are you hungry?' Porsche nod slowly and say.. 'Yes.. Im no longer a vampire but a normal human.. Of course Im hungry Kim..' Kim chuckle and say.. 'Just sit over there alright? I will cook a spaghetti for both of us..' Porsche then say.. 'Let me help too..' Kim nod and start cooking.. Porsche then noticed a bartender stuff and say.. 'Kim.. I will make a cocktail for both of us.. How does it sound?' Kim smile and kiss Porsche's lips and nod in respond.. Porsche then take a bartender stuff and put in on the table and walk towards the fridge and see a strawberries.. Porsche then take out a few of strawberry and wash it.. Kim then start cooking then noticed Porsche is washing a strawberry.. Kim then ask.. 'Are you going to make a strawberry cocktail hmm?' Porsche nod and take a chopping board and a knife then start to cut the strawberry into 2..Porsche then make a strawberry cocktail and suddenly stop as he see Vegas.. Vegas appear in front of them and say..' Hey guys'.. Kim then reply back.. 'Hey Vegas.. What are you doing here?' Vegas look at Porsche and say.. 'Im bored since the war is already finished.. So I come here instead..' Kim nod and focus on the cooking while Vegas is keep staring at Porsche...Porsche start to feel uncomfortable and quickly finish up with the cocktail and pour it into a glass.. Kim noticed Porsche' s behaviour and say.. 'No need to stare at him Vegas... Porsche is mine now..' Vegas smirk and reply back... 'Oh really Kim? Let's his heart decide.. Well.. I need to go now.. Thankhun will be nagging at me if he noticed my absences..' Vegas wink at Porsche and dissappear..

After a few minutes later..

Kim turn off the stove and take a plate and put the spaghetti on the plate and say..' Lets eat Porsche.. 'Porsche smile at Kim and sit at the table and start eating.. Kim smile and say..' Be careful Porsche.. Its still hot.. 'Porsche nod and eat slowly.. Kim chuckle at Porsche as he see Porsche mouth is full with a sauce and wipe it gently.. Porsche eat silently until finish then wash the plates.. Kim then drink the cocktail that Porsche made and wash the plates as well..

At Vegas realm..

Vegas finally arrives at his realm and sit at the garden.. Vegas cover his face and feel frustrated with Porsche behaviour just now.. Thankun then walk towards Vegas and sit beside him and ask.. 'Now.. what's going on hmm?' Vegas put his head on Thankun's shoulder and reply back.. 'Porsche didn't remember me.. Kim already claimed Porsche as his phi.. What should I do?'Pol then join them and say..' Maybe you need to try hard Vegas.. Kim did that because he really love Porsche.. No one can ever stop him.. Including you Vegas.. 'Thankun rub Vegas' s shoulder and say.. 'Just like Odin told Porsche.. Once after the war is end.. Porsche will forget everything about you and us.. Those vampire runes also gone Vegas.. Everything that happened between you and Porsche are just a memory.. Porsche can get his memory back.. You need to go and visit him tomorrow.. Only you by your own Vegas.. Meet him at the bar.. Like usual.. Please make sure he see you.. And.. If you truly love Porsche.. Don't give up on him yet.. Alright? 'Vegas nod and go inside to have a rest..

At Porsche house..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche and Kim arrives at Porsche' s house.. Porsche hug Kim and say.. 'Thank you so much Kim..' Kim then say.. 'Porsche.. You will meet Vegas again.. And.. I hope.. You will remember him.. Vegas must feel devastated about what happened between us.. Im sure he saw everything..' Porsche sigh slowly and say.. 'I need to go inside now Kim.. Please take care of your self ok?' Porsche hug Kim once again and go into the house.. Kim change into his wolf form and run into the forest for hunting...

Porsche then see the lights is off and walk upstairs and go into his room and sit on the bed.. Porsche suddenly thinking about Vegas and ask.. 'Vegas? Why his name sounds very familiar to me?' And.. Why I feel like I knew him before? Who is Vegas to me? 'Porsche cover his face and sigh heavily.. Porsche feel his bed move and feel shock as he see Vegas is already sitting beside him.. Vegas then say..' No need to scream.. Im still Vegas.. 'Vegas touch Porsche' s lips softly and kiss him.. Porsche squeeze Vegas's cloak and say.. 'Your face very similar.. We knew each other before.. Am I right Vegas?' Vegas nod and hug Porsche then say.. 'Before Kim claims you.. Im the one who did it first Porsche..' Porsche look at Vegas deeply and reply back.. 'So.. its true then.. We knew each other..' Vegas kiss Porsche ' forehead and say..' Not only we knew each other sweetheart.. But.. You are mine.. We used to have a sex in my realm.. 'Vegas show the vision of him and Porsche are having a sex in Vegas' s chamber.. Porsche's heart beat faster and say.. 'So.. You really knew me huh?' Vegas erase those images and push Porsche gently on the bed and say.. 'Im not going anywhere sweetheart..' Porsche then adjust his position and look at Vegas.. Vegas stroke Porsche's head and say.. 'I think Kim let you go Porsche.. He communicate with me just now and ask me to come here to check on you..' Porsche put his head on Vegas's chest and say.. 'I will go to work tomorrow..' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say.. 'I know sweetheart.. Sleep now ok'.. Porsche then close his eyes and sleep.. '