Chapter 4

Thankhun pov..

Thankhun then get up and walk towards Kinn and ask.. 'What brings you here Kinn?' Big then reply back.. 'We smell something nice here Khun Thankhun.. That's why we are here..' Ken try to snatch from Vegas but fail as he feel another hand on Ken's hand.. Pol then push Ken away from Vegas and say 'You didn't have any business here.. Please leave our realm now..' Arm then reply back.. 'I think all of us will be in Kinn' s list now.. 'Vegas sigh heavily and say..' Kinn.. Leave my realm now.. Or I will call the guard! 'Porsche then hide even more and start to feel afraid.. Kinn then say with a cold tone..' Vegas.. You know well that our kind can't fell in love with a human, right? Why you still need to bring that human to your kingdom? 'Arm suddenly speak up from behind and say..' This is King Vegas's kingdom.. He can do what ever he want.. Why it's bothering you? 'Pol use his power to shield Porsche and carry Porsche in his arms without being notice by Kinn.. Pol then communicate with Kim and say..' Ai Kim.. Please come to Vegas realm now.. Porsche is in danger because Kinn is here.. 'Kinn use his power to drag Porsche towards him and say..' Well,well.. Look what we have here today.. He look very delicious didn't he? 'Vegas is about to attack Kinn but got stop by Thankun.. Thankhun then say..' No! Don't Vegas! It will risk Porsche's life! Calm down! '

Porsche look at Kinn and bite his hands and kick him.. Porsche then run towards the window and jump.. Vegas then yell.. 'No! Porsche! Fuck off Kinn! You are such a bastard!' Pol and Arm quickly run towards the window and check for Porsche but Porsche is nowhere to be found.. Vegas then dissappear and start look for Porsche..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche is wandering around but got kidnapped by Kim instead.. Kim then say..' Don't be afraid Porsche.. I will send you back..' Kim take Porsche and teleport back to Porsche house.. Both of them finally arrives at Porsche house.. Porsche then ask.. 'How.. How do you found me Kim?' Kim stroke Porsche's head and reply back.. 'I have my own methods.. You don't have to worry..' Porsche then ask.. 'Is it true that you are Phi Thankun younger brother?' Kim nod in respond and say.. 'Im Phi Thankhun and Phi Kinn younger brother.. Vegas is my cousin.. Arm and Pol is Vegas brothers.. We are related actually..' Porsche then ask again.. 'But why you choose to become a wolf than vampire?' Kim then reply back.. 'Well.. Phi Thankun gave me to Mr Billy.. He is a leader of wolf pack.. And he teach me how to be like him.. This is who I am now.. I can't change my fate Porsche.. I didn't mean any harm to you or Vegas.. But my main goal is to protect you from Kinn.. Kinn can't be trusted Porsche.. Please avoid him.. And about Vegas.. I think you should avoid him as well.. '

Vegas pov..

Vegas then see Porsche and Kim are talking together.. Vegas walk towards them and say..' Kim.. Please leave Porsche now.. Thanks for bringing him back safely.. But your job is done here.. 'Porsche then say..' Kim is trying to make me feel safe Vegas.. You are the one who should leave right now.. Because of you.. I almost died just now.. Please stay away from me Vegas Theerapanyakul.. Good night Kim..' Porsche leave both of them and go inside the house.. Vegas then say..'I don't want to see you near Porsche again Kim Kimhan'.. Kim smirk at Vegas and say.. 'Porsche prefer me than you Vegas.. You should leave before I ripped off your head..' Kim change into his wolf form and run away.. 'Vegas scoff angrily and dissappear as well..'

Next morning..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up as he feels someone is shaking his body slowly.. Porchay then say.. 'Phi.. Wake up now.. You need to go to work..' Porsche cover his body and reply back.. 'Please tell Mae that phi isn't going to work today..' Porchay scratch his head and see Nampheung is coming towards them.. Nampheung sit on Porsche's bed and stroke Porsche's head gently and say.. 'Porsche.. Please wake up now.. You need to go to work na kha..' Porsche then sit up straight and say.. 'Mae.. If I go to bar today.. I will meet that stranger again.. I didn't want to see his face for now..' Nampheung frown and ask.. 'Who are you talking about na kha?' Porsche put his head on Nampheung's lap and say.. 'Erm.. He is a stranger mae... Its ruining my mood if we keep talking about him right now.. Please change another topic..' Suddenly.. There's a door bell rings.. Porchay then say.. 'Mae.. Phi.. I will go down to check.. As for Phi Porsche.. Please get your ass out of those bed and take a shower.. You smells stinky..' Porsche hit Porchay with a pillow and say.. 'Mae.. I will take a shower now.. You should treat your guest..'Nampheung chuckle and go downstairs and see Porchay is talking to Kim.. Nampheung then ask..' Ooh.. Who is this man? 'Kim bow his head and reply back..' Im Kim Kimhan na krub.. Im here to see Porsche na krub..'Nampheung smile at Kim and say..' Porsche is taking a shower.. Please come in na kha..'Kim nod and come in and look around the house and smile softly.. Kim then say..' This house feel very warm '

10 minutes later..

Porsche come down and see Kim is waiting for him in living room.. Porsche smile at him and ask...' Kim? What are you doing here?' Kim then reply back.. 'Im bored Porsche.. Lets go out shall we?' Porsche frown and ask again.. 'Where are we going?' Kim smile and say.. 'You will know it later Porsche.. Lets go..' Nampheung then say.. 'Please be careful boys!' Kim and Porsche then leave the house..