Chapter 9

Pov..

Atmosphere in Porsche's house suddenly turn into silent after everything that happened a moment ago.. Vegas hold Porsche's shoulder and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. are you ok hmm?' Pol and Thankhun look at Porsche with a worry expression as well.. Porsche then reply with a weak tone and say.. 'Im a murderer Vegas.. Im a monster.. You should stay away from me..' Kim suddenly appear and ask.. 'What the hell is going on? I saw a vision that Porsche killed Arm..' Pol then reply back...'Yes..its true Kim.. Porsche already killed Arm..' Kim sigh heavily and ask.. 'How come you can killed him Porsche? You are just a human..' Porsche look at Kim and reply back.. 'Once I get angry...I will lost my temper.. Its just a reflex action.. Don't think too much about it Kim.. You guys should go back.. I want to be alone..' Vegas hug Porsche from behind and whisper.. 'I will accompany you sweetheart..'Porsche look at Vegas with a sad gaze and nod slowly.. Pol communicate with Kim and Thankun then say..' We must leave.. Vegas and Porsche need a privacy.. Lets go.. 'Kim, Thankhun and Pol then dissappear.. Vegas and Porsche walk upstairs and go into the room.. Porsche sit down on the bed with an empty gaze... Vegas sit beside Porsche and bring Porsche close to him and say..' Don't worry Porsche.. You aren't a murderer or a monster.. You are my lover.. Always remember that..' Porsche put his head on Vegas's shoulder then close his eyes.. Vegas smile at Porsche and say.. 'Porsche.. Im so proud of you.. Even you human.. You managed to kill a vampire by thrown Arm under the sunlight..its pretty impressive..'

Porsche then say.. 'Vegas.. I want to take a nap.. You should go back to your realm.. And.. Im truly sorry for just now.. I really didn't mean to kill Arm..' Vegas then push Porsche to lay down on the bed and say.. 'You should sleep Porsche...I will go back to my realm.. There's something that I need to discuss with my brothers.. I will see you later na krub..' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead gently and cover Porsche with a blanket then dissappear.. 'Porsche suddenly cry all of a sudden and say..' Im a monster... Vegas.. You should stay away from me.. 'Porsche close his eyes and fall asleep..'

Vegas pov..

Vegas then arrives at his realm and see Thankun, Pol and Kim.. 3 of them turn their gaze on Vegas and walk towards him.. Pol frown and ask.. 'Vegas.. What are you doing here? Where is Porsche?' Kim sigh and reply back.. 'Vegas.. Please don't tell me that you left him..' Vegas sit beside Pol and say.. 'He said he need a privacy.. I didn't want to see Porsche sad because of me Kim..' Thankun rub Vegas's shoulder and reply back..'Everything will be fine Vegas.. Right now.. we must arrange the plan to attack Kinn.. But we are outnumber.. If you change Porsche.. maybe Porsche can be useful for us..' Kim look at Thankun with a serious expression and ask.. 'Are kidding Thankun? How could you ask Porsche to be with us? We can use another way to defeat Kinn and his armys.. I won't allow you to do that..' Pol then reply back.. 'We will think about another way..'

At Porsche house..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see a man is sitting on his bed... Porsche quickly get up and ask.. 'W.. Who are you? What do you want from me?' That man smile and reply back.. 'Im Odin.. Don't be afraid..' Porsche then reply back.. 'What are you doing here? How do you know I was here?' Odin then reply back.. 'Im the one who created Vegas, Thankhun and Pol..' Porsche frown and ask again.. 'Wait.. What about Arm.. Kinn and others?' Odin clear his throat and say.. 'Lucifer and Damien created Arm and Kinn.. For all this time.. Arm is a spy in Vegas' s realm.. Lucifer is the one who put him there.. Arm never like a human.. Especially when Vegas brought you there.. Arm is able to read Vegas's mind and since then.. Arm already knew that you will have a special place in Vegas's heart, little Porsche.. And, that's make Arm very angry and try to kill you 'Porsche feel regret and say..' Im truly sir.. Im the one who killed Arm.. Please forgive me! 'Porsche quickly kneel down in front of Odin.. Odin help Porsche to get up and ask..' Do you feel anything strange Porsche? 'Porsche nod slowly and say..' I don't know how to describe it sir.. But I managed to lift Arm and throw him outside of the house.. And I saw him burn and turned into ashes.. 'Odin smile and say..' Look at your arm Porsche.. '

Porsche feel shock as he see a red symbol and ask..'

What is this?' Odin then reply back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

What is this?' Odin then reply back..' That is a vampire symbol Porsche.. Go and stand in front of a mirror.. 'Porsche nod and stand in front of the mirror and notice his eyes already changed into light blue.. Porsche start to feel panick and ask..' What happen to me sir?! 'Odin look at him then reply back..' You are a vampire now Porsche.. Im the one who draw that symbol on you.. You didn't realize it... Because you were sleeping.. Vegas didn't know that I was here because I shield my mind from him and others'
Porsche then ask.. 'Am I going to stay like this forever sir?' Odin shake his head in respond and say.. 'After the war is finish.. You will leave the realm and that rune will dissappear.. All your memory with Vegas will dissappear as well Porsche.. Thats the rules.. But the good thing is..you still can see Vegas like you used to..' Porsche look at Odin with a sad expression.. Odin pat Porsche's shoulder and ask..' Are you ready Porsche? We need to go now'.. Porsche then ask.. 'What about my mother and younger brother sir?' Odin smile at Porsche then reply back.. 'Im the one who took them away Porsche.. I put them in my realm so that they can be save there..and.. one more thing Porsche.. Once we arrive at Vegas's realm.. Don't say anything.. Let me explain everything to him, alright?' Porsche nod and say..'Lets go sir'.. Odin then take Porsche and teleport to Vegas's realm..