Chapter 12

In Kinn's realm..

Kinn pov...

Kinn is sipping a blood from the glass then stop as he see Damien and Lucifer come towards him.. Damien then say.. 'Kinn! We are in trouble! That newborn vampire already killed Ken and Nodt!' Lucifer then reply.. 'We need to do something Kinn!' Kinn look at them with an anger then say... 'Bring that guy to me!' Suddenly.. Vegas, Odin, Pol, Daniela, Heidi, Thankhun and Kim appear and start to strike Kinn and his army.. Porsche also appear and start to fight.. Kim pull Porsche away then ask.. 'What the hell are you doing here?!' Porsche roll his eyes and reply back.. 'I can do what I want!' Out of my way! 'Porsche push Kim away and continue fighting.. Kinn then recite a spell and summon his army to attack them.. Suddenly, wolf pack appear and help them as well.. Porsche then see Kim is fighting with Damien and Lucifer.. Porsche close his eyes and try to use his power.. Porsche shield Kim and focus on him..

Lucifer is about to attack Porsche but got stop by Thankun.. Thankhun use his electric power to strike Lucifer and a few armys.. Meanwhile.. Vegas use his power to strike Kinn and Damien.. Kinn's army got attack by wolf pack.. Porsche then strike Kinn as well and kick him hard.. Pol and Vegas help Daniela and Heidi to attack others.. Odin use his power to strike Kinn's army.. Kim and Jared then strike again and again until Kinn is the only one who is left.. Vegas then walk towards Kinn and speak with a cold voice.. 'Just accept the truth now Kinn Anakin.. You are a pathetic loser.. You are a loser.. Your army is already dead.. What should we do with you eh?' Kim then say.. 'Lets go back guys.. Our fights is over'.. Porsche use his power to make Kinn become weak and rip off his head.. Heidi take the torch and burn Kinn's body and watch him burn into ashes.. Odin then look at Porsche and say.. 'Porsche..' Everyone look at him with a sad expression.. Vegas quickly hug Porsche and say.. 'Please don't leave me Porsche.. I still need you here..' Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and say.. 'My life will be in danger Vegas.. You should accept the fact now..And for all of you.. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to join this fight..'I must go now..' Porsche bow his head and leave Kinn's realm..

Porsche crying while walking out from Kinn's realm.. Porsche wipe his tears and notice his tears is not a bloody tears but a normal tears.. Porsche then see his vampire rune is gone.. Porsche then frown and ask.. 'What am I doing here?' Porsche then see Kim also leave Kinn's realm and ask.. 'Kim? What are you doing here?'Kim hold Porsche's hand and say..' Lets go back Porsche.. You aren't belong in their world.. Your eyes already change into normal and your temperature is normal again.. 'Porsche then ask..' What are we doing here Kim? What is going on? 'Kim kiss Porsche' s forehead and say.. Don't worry Porsche.. Everything is already over.. Come on Porsche.. 'Kim then take Porsche and teleport back to Porsche's house.. Both of them arrives at Porsche's house... Kim hug Porsche gently and say...' You should have a rest Porsche.. Your life as a vampire is over.. Now.. You will live as a normal human again.. 'Porsche smile at Kim and nod then go inside the house.. Kim then dissappear like usual.. Nampheung then ask..' Porsche.. Where have you been hmm?'Porchay then reply back..' We were so worried about you phi Porsche.. 'Porsche stroke his younger brother head and say..' Phi is tired.. Im going to go upstairs ok? 'Porsche kiss Nampheung's cheek and go upstairs and walk towards his room and close the door slowly.. Porsche then lay down on his bed and think about everything that happened.. Suddenly.. Kim then climb up through the window and say..' Hey sweetie.. 'Porsche smile at him and ask..' What are you doing here hmm..? 'Kim then say..' Let's go to my house.. 'Porsche then ask.. Your 2nd house?' Kim chuckle and nod gently.. Kim then say.. 'Lets continue our delayed activity..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'What activity? 'Kim then take Porsche and teleport to his mansion and arrives in Kim' s room..

Porsche look at Kim and say... 'Kim...' Kim push Porsche gently towards the bed and pull the curtains around the bed... Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'Porsche.. Everything that happened between you and Vegas are just a memory now... Odin using you to defeat Kinn' s army and now we already succeed.. 'Porsche then ask..' Who is Vegas? 'Kim start to take off Porsche' s clothes until he is fully naked.. Kim then throw Porsche's clothes on the floor and notice Porsche's junior is getting hard.. Kim stroke Porsche's junior gently while looking at Porsche deeply then ask.. 'What do you want from me Porsche? What do you want me to do hmm?' Porsche squirm and close his eyes and start to feel pleasure.. Porsche unable to answer Kim's question as he moans heavily.. 'Aaaah.. Kim...' Kim then lick Porsche's junior slowly and say.. 'Porsche.. You didn't have any idea how much I want you..' Porsche stroke Kim's head gently and close his eyes again.. Kim smile and take off his own clothes as well then throw it on the ground.. Porsche open his eyes and smile at Kim and say.. 'You look very beautiful Kim Kimhan..'

Kim start to kiss Porsche lips deeply while hold both of Porsche hands tightly near the pillow.. Porsche then say.. 'Kim... Please..' Kim shake his head and keep kissing Porsche.. Porsche open his mouth and let Kim to play around.. Kim rub Porsche's junior gently and say.. 'Moan Porsche.. Moan for me hmm' Porsche moan and say.. 'More.. Aaaah.. Kim... More please..' Kim then take out a small bottle of oil and pour it on Porsche's junior and massage it gently.. Porsche smile and moan crazily.. Kim smile and say.. 'Keep doing it Porsche.. Keep doing it sweetheart..' Porsche then say.. 'Aaaah.. Baby..' Kim kiss Porsche' forehead gently and say.. 'Yes Porsche.. You are mine now..' Porsche start to get sweaty and look at Kim.. Porsche stroke Kim's head and say.. 'Im all yours Kim..' Kim kiss Porsche 's chest and say..' I love you Porsche.. More than Vegas.. 'Porsche kiss Kim' s forehead and moan again as Kim play with Porsche's junior again.. Kim then ask.. 'Sweetheart..?' Porsche nod and see Kim put Porsche legs on his shoulder and start to thrust him slowly.. Kim then say.. 'Don't resist ok? You will be fine sweetheart.. I promise..' Porsche feel his tears come out from his eyes and let Kim to thrust him.. Porsche look at Kim deeply and hug his neck gently for support.. Kim then say.. 'I will increase the speed sweetheart.. Hold on a bit ok?' Porsche moan again and say.. 'Kim.. Aaaah.. More please..' Kim smile and thrust Porsche until Kim hit those sweet spot.. Kim smirk and say.. 'Porsche..' Porsche then say.. 'Its ok Kim.. Move slowly..' Kim then thrust Porsche and moan too.. 'Aah.. Porsche.. Gosh..you are so tight!' Porsche kiss Kim deeply and let him thrust Porsche.. Porsche then say.. 'Kim.. I.. I want to..' Kim smile and release it inside of Porsche while Porsche doing the same.. Porsche feel exhausted and say..'Please hug me Kim..' Kim chuckle and cover both of them with a blanket and fall asleep together..