Chapter I

As the moon casts its gentle beam of light upon the mighty mountains on the Chimera Islands, the night comes to life with the scent of pine in the air. A hooded character leaps onto the peak of the mountain, dramatically pulling down his hood to reveal a red fox.

Zorro, son of the late Alazan. Zorro jumps with a burst of excitement and joy, having finally made it to his destination, where the legendary Trickster's Tail is said to be located.

The red fox gazes up at the temple, glimmering with curiosity as he walks in, only to see that it was full of darkness.

Using his Fireblast, Zorro has illuminated the temple's darkness as he makes his way towards the Trickster's Tail with his heart pounding with anticipation. The red fox realized that he had walked into a dead end. He lifted the light to see the glowing eyes of a mysterious idol.

"There you are," Zorro said with awe. "After all this time, after all the stories, I have finally found you," Zorro said as he admired the beauty of the idol while a growl echoed through the halls and a pair of glowing yellow eyes pierced through the darkness.

It was the SkullCrawlers, the demons of Arville, who had kept the idol in their possession. "Oh great, SkullCrawlers," Zorro whispered to himself.

Without hesitation, the red fox had reached into his belt and unsheathed his sword with grip, and assumed into battle position

"Intruder! Going somewhere little fox?" One of the SkullCrawlers asked suddenly as Zorro slowly backed up from the SkullCrawlers.

"Yeah, I was heading over to the idol that is standing right behind you so if you mind, get out of the way please, or prepare to face the consequences. Zorro says calmly as he tries to walk forward as the leader of the SkullCrawlers pushes him down.

"Ha! Does the fox think he can challenge us? We'll enjoy tearing you apart and no one will ever take the idol away from our kingdom. The SkullCrawlers said mockingly to Zorro, as he jumped up from the ground kicking one of the vicious characters in the face.

"You'll pay for that, you little skulk!" He said in an angry tone meanwhile Zorro gets into fight or flight mode. "You underestimate the power of a determined Journeymen, let's see if you can match the speed and agility of a fox," Zorro said, now determined to fight, ready to face his adversaries.

The stage was set for a clash between the cunning red fox and the horrific SkullCrawlers. Filled with anticipation as Zorro was ready to defend the Tricksters Tail, his determination was burning bright.

The SkullCrawlers growled as Zorro charged at the group of the vicious creatures with his sword on his paws and struck the leader, knocking her down to the floor. As another SkullCrawler pins him down to the floor. But without hesitation, Zorro uses his mysterious blade hidden and stabs him once in his chest, and knocks him off.

Two more SkullCrawlers charge at Zorro as he jumps into the air and strikes them out with his sword. Both SkullCrawlers using their sharped shaped arms gave Zorro a challenge before he cut off his arm. The other SkullCrawler put his arms into the air before retreating. But Zorro didn't let him go as he used his fireblast to give him a little burn on his back.

Zorro, with his determination and skills, had won the fight and would make his way to the mysterious idol without any more conflict.

Or at least he had thought so.

Unbeknownst to Zorro, the leader of the SkullCrawlers had regained consciousness and sneakily walked to the Red Fox, and using his bladed arm, Impales Zorro as he screamed in agony and fell onto the floor.

The once determined fox had now been bleeding to death as he witnessed the SkullCrawler go onto his knees.

"Prepare to join your father in the afterlife."

The SkullCrawler finished the job as he stabbed Zorro in his heart as he screamed in agony and everything was fading to black.