Chapter IV

The Blacksmith store named "The Iron Skulk" had been operated by Rey when the Journeymen had been found and were led by Alazan, after the disbandment of the group and Alazan's supposed death.

The Blacksmith saw a decline in sales as New Maria had prohibited adventuring out into the exotic lands but saw an uprising in sales after the SkullCrawlers had begun attacking towns and cities.

Several hours had passed today as Zorro was at the counter counting the coins as Rey was hammering a sword that was requested by a customer earlier in the day. Zorro's thought of process of counting coins had gone away as he heard the bell of the door

The red fox had looked up to see who it was and was delighted to see Tiberius, a red tailed Hawk, who was a frequent visitor of the store.

(A/N: No reference to the Wattpad user of the same name)

"Good evening Tiberius! Let me guess, another leather chest?" Zorro joked as Tiberius smiled and handed a bag of coins on the counter. "Oh no, I think I'll just do a bow and arrow." The hawk ordered as Zorro lifted the bag and placed it under the counter. "Uncle Rey! A bow and arrow please. Zorro ordered as he opened the bag and had begun to wonder.

"I hope you don't mind me asking Tiberius, but why a bow and arrow this time? You usually order the armor and swords." Zorro asked the hawk.

"Well a couple of my buddies had decided that the Halcón Mountains in The Plains seems to be a good camping spot." Tiberius remarked as Rey had arrived with the bow and arrows. "Thank you Uncle." Zorro thanked Rey as he nodded.

"We learned that there might be Feral SkullCrawlers so I figured I needed the bow to strike one in the air." Tiberius had finished the story as Zorro had counted all the coins and inserted them to the cash register.

"Well that sounds like an amazing story, I hope you have a safe trip!" Zorro replied, "Yeah will do! Say, are you ever interested in possibly joining me and my buddies?" Tiberius offered the fox but had his hopes up too much. "Thank you but no. I have to help my uncle with the store and my mom and uncle don't really want me exploring."

"Oh, sorry about that, I'll see you then!" Tiberius replied as he left the store, leaving Zorro alone with his thoughts, he really badly wanted to go explore, perhaps even find the Idol himself. The red fox took off his pendant from his neck and glared at it, thinking about the adventures that his dad had taken.

However, his thoughts would fade away as he heard his uncle coughing badly, Zorro quickly ran to the backroom to see his uncle leaning into a wall, trying not to cough.

"Uncle Rey! Are you alright?" Zorro asked with concern. "Yeah, im ok, I am just tired from today, my age is starting to creep up on me." Rey joked as Zorro helped him get on a chair, and pick up the pieces of the unfinished sword.

"I think it's closing time Uncle, you are going to need a big re-" Zorro was about to say as he noticed a letter that Rey had been reading that had also devastated Zorro

Store Closure