Chapter 7

(Close By Nick Jonas & Tove Lo)

Corpse's Pov

"Happy Birthday!" My sister shouted through the phone.

"Thank you." My voice stung in the back of my throat.

"I won't keep you for long, but we will go for a cruise tonight. I'll text you when I'm on the way."

"Okay love you." I spoke into my phone, and she hummed.

"Love you too." The line was cut, and I closed my eyes while I laid back in my bed.

I turned on my side, and closed my eyes. A picture of what I think she looks like pops up in my head. Yet I know I'm dead wrong. I know she looks nothing like I expect.

It's like I'm obsessed with her. I can't get her out of my head, and I don't even know her. I wait for her text, every single day. When she needs me, I'll end the stream if I'm streaming. I'll drop whatever I'm doing if she texts me.

That's not smart, is it?

I want to know her, so bad, but she isn't letting me. She's so closed off, yet at the same time she's so open about things.

My phone started buzzing, causing me to open my eyes. I grabbed my phone, and wanted to turn it off, but I realized who it was. I opened my phone quickly and opened my messages.

SHE HAS TATTOOS 😫

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear matteo, pablo, leo man, nice hands, ghost, hot voice guy, motorcycle guy, sugar daddy
Happy birthday to you

Whats my present

What makes you think you got a present?

I am the birthday boy after all

Your flirting with me

I'm glad you're aware of that

Julie

What?

Thats your birthday present

Im confused

My name is Julie

I felt a smile cross my face as I looked down at my phone.

Julie.

I never thought I would get any sort of information from her. Day after day for the past week she's been opening up more and more, now i feel like i won a fucking jackpot.

I won the fucking lottery. I could peacefully die happy now. Holy shit. I can't wrap my head around this.

Julie.

Her name is Julie. The girl I've been obsessing over for the past week. Her name is Julie. The girl I have a massive crush on. Her name is Julie.
Oh my fucking god. I won't get over this. This is the highlight of my birthday.

I opened my phone back up with a smile.

Julie the love of my life

HELLO
DONT LEAVE
omg
my present sucked
I KNEW I SHOULDVE GOTTEN YOU SOMETHING BETTER
I know it's a weird name
Please don't be mean
Ummm
Idk what to say
I'm sorry
It was a shitty birthday present