PART3

MORNING 🌄

(You woke up with the sound of alarm

(You woke up with the sound of alarm. You checked and it was 12 pm . Your alarm rang because you go to buy groceries with your eomma at this time and you forgot to close it. You tried to sit on the bed but everything is hurting. You look beside your handsome husband sleeping peacefully.

you smiled  because you are in love with him but suddenly last night incident pop's in your mind you just wanted to cry but you told yourself

you smiled because you are in love with him but suddenly last night incident pop's in your mind you just wanted to cry but you told yourself.)
Yn: I should not cry . I have to save my parents and take care of them .
( Suddenly someone called you)

Taehyung: YN . What are you doing (in sleepy voice.you looked at him with sad face .)
Yn: Nothing.
Taehyung: Yn, I am sorry that I did that with you last night forcefully actual_
Yn: you are my husband you have full rights on me .(you said with a sad smile which is noticed by him . He felt very bad about it.)
Taehyung: What's the time?
Yn: 12 am
Taehyung: fu¢k . I am late .
Yn:You go get ready I will prepare your brunch.
Taehyung: you can cook?
Yn: yes a little. Now go
Taehyung: first I have to check some mails then I will bath .
Yn:hmm
(He took his phone and start checking mails .You wrap your body with blanket and tried to get up but you fell on the floor. Your legs became senseless . Taehyung came towards you to check if you are hurt somewhere.he was about to held your arms but you jerk him lightly and somehow get up while saying.)
Yn: I am fine . You continue your work sorry to disturb you.
(Then you took a warm shower. It was so relaxing. You want to stay in the warm shower for more but you have to make food)
This is your what you wear.