PART 13

NEXT MORNING
7:30 AM AT THE BAR

( You were cleaning the tables when Alex came in front of you )Alex : hey babes ( he winked at you and passed you a dirty smirk)Yn: not again ( you said to yourself and ignored him)Alex : ( he got frustrated as you were ignoring her so he held you...

Alex : hey babes ( he winked at you and passed you a dirty smirk)
Yn: not again ( you said to yourself and ignored him)
Alex : ( he got frustrated as you were ignoring her so he held your wrist)
          Yah , I'm talking to you bit¢# can't you.
Yn: behave , boss( you said sarcastically. And jerked his hand)
What do you want?
Alex: I want you ( you rolled your eyes)
         I have many clients who are crazy for your body. What do you think about it. Let me give you a special offer so I'll increase your salary and and give you 50% of the money given by clients . After few months we'll be super rich 🤑 ( he said while getting super excited)
Yn: I won't, my duty is over I'm going.
( You left from there . He got angry and  threw the glass on the floor aggressively. Everyone gets shocked but thankfully there were only staff at that time )
Alex : I won't give up that easily bitch .
AFTER FEW MINUTES.
(You reached home and when you enter you were welcomed with full silence. You got confused and went to Taehyung's room )
KNOCK KNOCK

( You knocked on the door but no one replied so you enter inside silently and saw Taehyung sleeping

( You knocked on the door but no one replied so you enter inside silently and saw Taehyung sleeping.)
Yn: why is he sleeping. He used to be in office at this time.
( You came near him and shaked him gently)
Yn: hey , don't you have to go to office today ( you said Coldly.he held your wrist)
Taehyung: yn( he said in a sleepy and tired voice)
Yn: are you okay ( you kept your back of the hand on his head to check is temprature)
       OMG you have a high fever .
( You shaked him again.)
      Wake up Taehyung
( He woke up and tried to pull you towards him. But you jerked him.
Yn: you are having a high fever get up.
(You made him sit on the bed forcefully)
Go and take a bath I'll make something for you.
Taehyung: can you please drop Taemin to school her school starts at 8:30
( He said lazily)
Yn: okay. Now you stand up.
Taehyung: my body is week
( He said with a sleepy voice. You held his arm and took him towards the bathroom)
Yn: now go take a bath.
(He held your arm and leaned towards you. You got freezed at that moment. Shivers ran through your spine seeing him so close to you . Not that it's your first time seeing him this close but still . You pushed him gently)
Yn: stop flirting and go inside
( He went inside and closed the door)
TAEMIN ROOM