PART 9

NEXT MORNING
(You are cooking something in the kitchen. )

Yn:Oppa
(Shouts from the kitchen. Jimin came downstairs)
Jimin: what happened  Ynah
Yn:Oppa breakfast is really, come lets eat
( You said with a cold face)
Jimin: Where is Noona
Yn: She just left a few minutes ago to the super market for grocery shopping. She already had her breakfast .
(Yn served the food and you both  started eating breakfast)

Yn:I already packed my clothes in your suitcase and I'll be leaving after having breakfast. I will return your suitcase tomorrow.
Jimin: yn what happened to you why are you behaving a little rude and weird?
Yn: it's nothing oppa,
I'm sorry if I hurt you with my behaviour my mind is all messed up I want to spend some time alone to relax my mind.
Jimin: how will you survive without money?
Yn: Don't worry oppa
I know 3-4 cafés who want helpers
Jimin: Okay then I'll drop you there
( He wiped his hand with tissue and stood up)
Yn: it's ok oppa I can go walking by myself. My apartment is near your house.
Jimin: that's good but still let me drop you
Yn: why are you troubling yourself . Unnie told me that you have a meeting after 30 minutes and.....
Jimin: shhh I am the CEO of there so I can delay it and now don't argue I'm waiting for you in the car .
(He immediately left after saying)
Yn:If you had not been with me, I don't know what would have happened to me.
(You quickly cleared the table and took your suitcase and sat in the car.)

AFTER 10 MINUTES YOU REACHED YOUR NEW APPARTMENT