PART 8

NEXT MORNING 🌄

(You woke up when the sun rays fall on your face

you slowly sit on the bed and remembered what happened last night . Your eyes widened you looked around and found yourself in an unfamiliar room and that moment..
Knock knock
You got scared and covered your body with the duvet)

JIMIN ENTERS

Jimin: Hi
Yn: W_who are you
(you said this with tears in your eyes).
Jimin:(He started coming towards you )
I am Jimin and...
Yn: ( you clutched the duvet more tightly) Don't You Dare To Come Near Me .
Jimin: (he stopped right there )
Okay I won't come . Dont cry I won't hurt you.
Yn: where am I ? What am I doing here?
Jimin: you are at Daejeon and this is my house .
Yn: how is it possible I was in Seoul
Jimin: no I saw you in Daejeon. I was passing by a village and there I found u unconscious in very bad condition. I can't leave an alone girl at night on streets so I bought you at my mansion.
Yn:r_really .
(you looked at your self .
You were wearing soft and comfortable night wear .
Jimin: yes don't be scared I won't touch you. I swear.
Yn: who changed my clothes?
Jimin: my noona changed your clothes don't worry.
btw what's your name?
Yn: my name is Kim yn . I love in Seoul.
Jimin: okay , so let me introduce myself. Myself Park Jimin . I am the CEO of Park enterprises .
Yn:I want to go home
Jimin: okay give me your father's number.
Yn:xxxxxxxxxx
(Jimin dialled the number )
Jimin: I tried multiple times but I guess his phone is switched off or not reachable. Don't worry I will send some of my men to Seoul to find your father.
Yn: thank u so much Mr Park but why are you helping me I am a stranger to you.
Jimin: don't say thanks . I am helping you because you are just like my sister.and call me oppa .
Yn:(you hugged him gently and started crying silently)
my life is so messed up I don't know what to do. I am feeling safe here with you.
( They broke the hug )
Jimin : everything will be fine
(he wiped her tears with his thumb) .
come down stairs for breakfast.
Yn: hmm .

( After few minutes you came down stairs

( After few minutes you came down stairs. You both had your breakfast. Jimin also introduced you to Yuna .)
2 DAYS LATER
(In these 2 days Jimin use to call your father but his phone was always not reachable. His men are still searching for her parents. Yn is worried about her parents but Yuna and Jimin always comfort her )
DINNER TIME

 Yn is worried about her parents but Yuna and Jimin always comfort her )DINNER TIME

(Jimin was eating his food but you were just lost in your own thoughts. You are.missing your daughter and husband alot you didn't told about them to Jimin as you thought it's so embarrassing to get married and even have a child at this age .one of his man enters )
Jimin :what happened why are you here at this time ?
Man: it's a bad news about miss Yn's parents.
(Yn's eyes widened she stood up from the chair with teary eyes.)
Yn: where are my parents?
(On the verge of crying)
Man: I am sorry to say this mam but your mother is already dead this happened 4 months ago.
Yn: h_how is it p_possible .
Appa told me that she is fine and she had to go through 1 minor surgery and they will discharge her .
Man : no mam he lied to you .
(You started crying, Jimin held your shoulder gently in a comforting manner)
Jimin:What about her father ?
Man: Actually after hearing the news of his  wife's death he also committed suicide. Some people found his dead body floating in river near the hospital.
Yn:N_no y_you __are __l_lieing

(And at that moment she fainted but Jimin held her and took her to her room and called a doctor)Jimin:What happened to her Dr(worried)Dr:She is very stressed so please take care of her don't stress her more

Jimin:What happened to her Dr
(worried)
Dr:She is very stressed so please take care of her don't stress her more

1 MONTH LATER

(In this month your condition was very bad . You were not able to handle the sorrow to loose your loved ones but Jimin and Yuna took good care of yours . Now you are fine . But always stays silent. You don't even laugh or gave a smile on Jimins silly jokes )

AT NIGHT

(Jimin came home after work and sat on the couch

(Jimin came home after work and sat on the couch. You took his bag and gave him a glass of water )
Jimin: Thanks , did you ate dinner actually today I had my dinner with my friends and sorry I didn't informed you my phone's battery was dead .
Yn:It's ok
(with cold face )
Oppa ,I have something to say.
Jimin:hnn , go on
Yn: I don't want to be a burden on you so I am shifting somewhere else , don't worry I already arranged an appartment.
Jimin: Are you serious Yn , you will not go anywhere. You are not a burden on me . A sister can't be a burden on her brother.
Y : (you hold his hands )
Opps try to understand. Now I want to forget my past and start my new journey. Please let me go , and I won't be going to far my apartment is in this city only .
Jimin: Okay but if you need any help then please contact your brother without any hesitation.
Yn:sure ,so I'll be leaving tomorrow morning
(They both shared a hug and went to their rooms )