PART 10

4 YEARS LATER
( You are still working at the bar because of that contract . You are still living in that same apartment. If I talk about your behaviour you became a really really very rude person who doesn't smile at all , but your behaviour with Jimin is always good and loving as he is your brother)
AT THE BAR

 If I talk about your behaviour you became a really really very rude person who doesn't smile at all , but your behaviour with Jimin is always good and loving as he is your brother)AT THE BAR

Yn: why the hell are you doing this to me , let me go . I don't want to work here anymore.
( You said with extreme anger )
Alex : oo just shut up and do your work you can't leave this place.
( You don't have any problem with this job but the big problem is ALEX who always forces you to have one night stand with some of his customers who are giving him money to have $€X with sluts but you always deny as you are not one of those sluts .
A few weeks before Alex crossed all his limits. He took money from one of his client without your concern.
FLASH BACK
You were going towards washroom to clean your clothes because someone accidentally spilled beer on it . You was about to enter but someone held your wrist and dragged you inside a room . There are many bedrooms for stay but actually used for one night stand.

 There are many bedrooms for stay but actually used for one night stand

Yn:What the hell are you doing, leave my hand .
(He pushed you on the bed and hover over you. He tried to k!$$ you but you suddenly slapped him and pushed him so hard that he fell on the ground.)
Mr Choi: are you out of your mind B!t¢h
( He stood up and came towards you .)
Yn: shut your fu¢k!ng mouth, how dare you to touch me .
Mr Choi: I know sluts like you very well you people don't have any self respect. Your boss took money from me so that I can have one night stand with you.
Yn: ( you slapped him hard )
Dare to say that word . I'll beat that sh!t out of your a$$.
Mr Choi: y_you just slapped me , huh . Don't you know who I am ?
Yn: yes I don't know who the hell are you and I am not even interested.
Mr Choi: I'm CHOI DO HA . One of the biggest CEO in South Korea.
Yn: so what 🙄
Mr Choi: you just wait and watch let me call Alex here .
Yn: yea, go on . I want to talk to him too.
( You sat on the bed like a queen)
FEW MINUTES LATER
Alex: What happened Mr Choi
(Alex just entered the room and you suddenly gave a hard punch to his nose )
Alex: aahh, are you mad 💢
( His nose starts bleeding so he wiped the blood)
Mr Choi: what's the problem with her , she is totally crazy.
Alex : I'm sorry Mr Choi please forgive.
Mr Choi: I won't and give my money back.
Alex: a_actually Mr Choi I already spent all that money
Mr Choi: what , seriously.
Do whatever you can I want my money back right now
Alex: please give me some time.
Mr Choi: no I won't. Now you just wait and watch. You'll go through a big loss.
( He left from there agressively )
Alex : this is all because of you.
Yn: Shut up
( And you also left from there leaving him alone )
Alex: don't worry b!t¢h . Soon I'll take my revenge from you. Just wait and watch.
FLASHBACK ENDS
After denying you he left from the bar and you starts doing your own work
NIGHT (11:45pm)