#8

Be mine

Gemini and Fourth.

Gem and fourth were concerned about how to reveal the news to their parents and especially to superiors and managers.

But they would start with the family.

That morning, intent on telling their mothers, the boys, summoned them to the gemini apartment.

When gem and fot saw them come in, they looked at each other scared, they thought they weren't ready yet, but they had to, because fourth was already in the fourth month, and it was already visible enough, so it would have been better to say that day.

"Mae sawadee"...

They both greeted then by hugging and then made both sit down.

"We made you both come because gemini and I have to talk to you" ...

Fourth was very nervous, you could see it from his hands, he kept moving and squeezing them.

"Yes, it's a very important thing so, listen to us"...said gem.

Gemini had realised that fot was anxious, so with a caress he made him realise that he had all his support.

Meanwhile, mothers didn't understand why their children behaved like this.

"Mom, Ning"...

Fourth took a deep breath and said:

"Gem and I are engaged"...

For fot it was a liberation, because hiding a thing from his mother was a huge burden.

"What?"...it was gem mother who spoke first.

"Yes mae, we are engaged, for more or less four months" ...

"Almost five" ... interrupted him fourth.

"That's right, almost five"...

"I know it may seem crazy to you, but we really love each other, mae, I love fourth more than anything else in the world, he is my life, the morning is my first thought as soon as I wake up and the last when I go to sleep"...

Ning was struck by her son's words, she had always suspected that her son liked men, then during high school he made her mind chance, introducing her to a girl teen every week, literally...

Maybe they were just friends ...

"I'm glad you found the person you love my son, but I was thinking you liked women, those girls in high school that you introduce me to..".

"Were there so many?" ...fourth nterruppe.

"No, they weren't, and then they were and are all my friends"...

"I've never had any kind of relationship with them"...

Gem tried to explain.

"Now it's fourth my priority" ... he said shaking his hand.

"Okay my son, I don't care about your sexual orientation, I care that you are happy and if fourth can give you all that, you have my blessing"...

Gem gets up to hold her mother in a big hug.

"I love you so much mami" ...he whispered to her.

"Me too my baby"...

Fourth's mother knew her son was bisexual, also because of his nature as a bearer.

But he never thought that gemini and fourth could become partners, in real life.

She knew it would be difficult for both of us and that worried her so much.