11

Be mine

Gemini and fourth.

It was early in the morning, the alarm went off at seven, waking fourth from his deep sleep.

The boy woke up with a slight nausea but not so strong as to run to the bathroom.

He turned the other way to hug his boyfriend , but was disappointed because Gem wasn't in bed...

"Gem"...he called him from bed.

"Gem"...

Nothing.

So he got up, holding his belly of seven months now and walked towards the exit of the room.

Seven months, yes, time needed.

Fourth no longer attended university as he had said by only taking online courses and shortly thereafter he would also leave gmmtv, for a few months, and then return after giving birth.

By now he lived with gem, had severed his home contract and they were living together.

Arrived in the kitchen he found Gemini preparing breakfast ..

For what he knew how to do ...fot think.

"Love"...he called him.

Gem was scared.

"Baby!" ...

"You scared me" ...

"Why did you wake up so early? You don't have a lesson today"...

"I wanted to bring you breakfast to bed" ...

"But it's seven o'clock and then you don't know how to cook"...

'I know, but I bought a pancake preparation that is really easy to cook, just put only the milk and it's done, even a jerk like me at the stove would succeed' ...

"Ohhhh"...

Fourth walked up to him hugging him from behind.

"My love wanted to surprise me"...

"Yes" ...

Fourth belly was touching his butt...

'Ehm do you want to hear something funny?'

"What?"...heanswered fourth.

"I feel my daughter pushing me on the butt, but that's not what I'd like to feel hahahah"...

"GEM" ... said fourth.

"What? Are you upset?" ...

"We haven't been having sex for seven months, you know?" ... continued the boy.

"I want you so much, I'm going crazy"...

"I know, what do you think I don't feel like it? I think about it every day"...

'Two times we did it, and at the first shot, here I am'...he said pointing to his belly.

"Sorry" ...

Gem felt really guilty these last few days, because he saw fourth sick almost every day from nausea.

"Hey"...fourth stroked his face.

"What should you apologise for? For giving me the greatest joy of our lives?" ...

Gem raised his head and barely smiled at him.

'Because lately you've been sick almost every day'...

"It will pass, it's only two months"...

Fourth hug him again wrapping his arms around his neck, and then kiss him.

First slightly moulded, then taken by passion, he tried to stick his tongue in his mouth, gem immediately accepted returning making the kiss become immediately after a passionate one.