#13

Be mine.

Gemini and Fourth.

The next morning, the little girl was not with them yet, the two boys were anxiously waiting for her.

Yet they had separated around five, it was only four hours, but after having her all night, suddenly separating had been a trauma...

Soon they would present it to their parents, finally.

At that moment fourth was standing and gem helped him walk, because arm had advised him to stretch his legs a little because of the anaesthesia and for the operation in general.

He walked slowly, didn't want the wound to open, then it still hurt.

"Are you okay baby?" ...He asked him gem looking at him.

He nods smiling...

'A little sore but everything is fine' ... he continued.

"Do you want to stop?" ... said gemini worried.

'No baby, don't worry'...he smiled fourth again, then asked him:

"Have you warned the boys?" ...

'No'...he said, rolling his eyes, the boy had completely forgotten about it.

"Warn them and tell them I'm fine" ...

"Okay"...

Gem picked up the phone and sent a message to their friends, forwarding the photo of the little one with it written on it:

<<Hi I am phon>>.

The boys were definitely sleeping, they would answer him later...

He put down the phone and walked up to fourth.

'Done, come let's take a break'...he said resting his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Okay" ... replied the other.

Fourth sat on the couch and checked his cell phone.

His mother hadn't answered yet, it was seven o'clock, maybe she was still sleeping...

But as soon as he finished thinking, his mother's name shine on the screen.

And he replied.

"Khaaabb!" ...

But on the other side no one was talking.

"Mae are you okay?" ...Fourth asked.

Gem looked at him curiously.

His mother was fine and she couldn't speak because of too much emotion.

Fot started to hear hiccoughs.

"Mae, I'm worrying"...

"Everything is fine ma.pui?" ...Asked gem.

"Ich...yes...ich..I'm fine"....

Fourth sighed with relief.

"Ich...she's beautiful...n-I've never seen a girl ich...so beautiful"...

Fourth smiled at his words..

The mother recovered and continued...

'I didn't answer yesterday because I was sleeping, time for a shower and I'm there in a minute'...she said with her voice still broken.

'Don't worry, the time of visits is at nine, before they don't let in, even gem's mother arrives at that time'...

"Okay, then I'll see you at nine, I love you guys, I'll look at that photo endlessly"...