HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOURTH 🌻

Be mine.

Gemini and fourth

Fourth birthday special chapter.

It was almost midnight, Gemini waited anxiously, because he had a surprise for fourth.

Unfortunately this year fot would not have celebrated with his fans for obvious reasons.

They knew about the convalescence for the operation, and every day they wished him a speedy recovery.

They loved their fans.

-

They were both on the couch watching television and fourth was positioned between Gemini's legs.

The boy kept checking the time, to know when midnight would arrive.

Fourth noticed and asked him:

"Why do you always look at the clock? Do you have any appointment? Haha"...

Gem smiled.

"Ahm yes, with my family"...

Gem hugged him with his hands resting on his belly.

"I have an appointment with my other half, do you know him?" ...

Fourth replied, putting his hands under his chin.

"Mhh I think so".

'Dark eyes, lots of hair, a smile that would kill anyone, including me, and a fabulous body'...

Gemini squeezed him even more, continuing to whisper sweet words to him.

Fourth took gem's face and brought it closer to him.

"I love you"..."you can't understand how much"...

The boy's eyes were shining.

Gem looked at him just as much, fourth was all for him, he didn't know what love was before fot.

He always talked to his friends about this, and he was always envious...

Why do they and I don't?

This question has been in gem's mind for quite some time.

Did he miss something?

He often asked.

Then he came fourth to complete his life.

And from there everything has changed ...

"Do you know?"..he asked gem.

"Tell me everything" ...

Gem made him turn to his side.

"My life without you before was incomplete, you are the missing piece, that piece you didn't know you needed but that you unknowingly always sought, it's you, you made my life better nattawat"...

Gem finish the phrase smiling at him...

Fourth didn't know if it was the hormones or the sweetest words of gem but the tears immediately rose to his eyes.

"I've been always Crying lately haha"...

Fourth got excited easily...

'Y-you too if my v-life...without you N-I'm not n-is ent...baby'...

Fourth year crying.

"Uhhhhhh"..."n-nothing"...

Gem hugged him even more, he couldn't ask for a better person than fourth as his partner.

Fourth took a deep breath and wiping his eyes and told him the sweetest thing...

"I realised that it was you from the first day I saw you, at the time I was very confused about my sexuality, from the first time I saw you, I realised that you were my partner in work and in real life, you are everything to me, thank you for what you do every day"...