#14 last chapter.

Be mine.

Gemini and Fourth.

One year Later.

It had been a year since the little one was born....

Phon had grown so much, she didn't seem to be as old as she was, but much more.

So did they with the little one, in fact they were now twenty-one and twenty.

While phon was growing up, gem and fot were getting busier and busier with their careers, gem was almost a graduate, fourth was two semesters away.

Their series had been so successful, so successful that they were already planning two more, and they were very happy and proud of that...

With the little girl, they managed their time sublimely, so as not to make her miss her dads too much, when they didn't have any plans, they spent a lot of time with her, if they were too busy, the little girl stayed at home with mae.ning or mae.pui, she split her time between the two of them.

Also because both of them, and not only them, were in love with the little one and the more phon grew the more good they all did.

Unfortunately, the wedding preparations had been postponed, due to too many commitments, but fourth had already chosen a few things, such as the location and the decoration.

They had also changed house, gem had sold her old flat to get a bigger one and now the little one had her own room.

because before it was impossible, even for their intimacy.

-

That morning Gemini woke up earlier than usual.

It was six-thirty in the morning...

In the morning they had an event planned, and by nine o'clock they had to be at the agency, and then her mother would pick up the little one by eight o'clock.

He got out of bed and walked to fourth's side to wake him up, left a kiss on his forehead and walked towards the little one's room.

He opened the door slowly, not wanting to wake her abruptly, but to his surprise, Phon was already awake, waiting for him.

As soon as she saw him, the little girl flailed her little arms her way, trying to get her father's attention.

"Hello love of my life"...gem said taking her in his arms.

"Papoooo"...she smiled hugging him.

The little one was beginning to learn her first words, like daddy, grandma, uncle and the simplest things to say, she was walking and she was very smart.

Gem returned the embrace by squeezing her tightly.

"Papo loves you so much," said the boy.

That despite his young age he was a great father.