𝘐'𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 - 𝘔.𝘚

Synopsis - Request! (https://www.tumblr.com/lvrsparadise/726558475376902144/hii-can-you-do-matt-sturniolo-x-reader-where)

Warnings! - Anxiety, some weirdo, crying, kissing, sad R, we love a supporting boyfriend, fluff.

Why did today have to be so stressful?

First, I was late to work. Then, while at work, some drunk guy outside kept hitting on me and multiple other females. Also, I dropped an entire tray of drinks, all over myself.

Oh, and don't even get me started on what happened before work!

My roommates dog pissed all over my room and took a shit next to my bed. Leaving me to step in it when I woke up. And I ran out of shampoo as well. Also, my professor for my English lit class is failing me because I didn't use proper punctuation in my essay. Pretty petty if you ask me.

My phone wouldn't charge. My laptop wouldn't turn on. And I'm pretty sure my TV's broken as well. So fun! Not.

I decide to forgo heading back to my place, and drive straight to my boyfriend's house, in desperate need of... I don't even know.

I pull into the driveway and get out of my car in record time, making it to their door quickly.

I fumble with my keys trying to find the spare they gave me when they first moved into their house.

Finally, I find the key and unlock the door. I sigh in relief at the comforting smell of my best friend's house. I kick my shoes off and start my ascent up the stairs to the living room.

"Honey! I'm home!!" I say in a funny voice as I walk into the living room, where only one of the three are. The person I'm looking for, not in sight.

"Oh, hey. I thought you were closing tonight?"

"I did. My manager told me to close early because no one was coming in."

"Fair point." As if Nick can sense my anxiety and stress, which is probably radiating off of me like a beacon, he points to Matt's room.

"He's streaming right now."

"Thank you thank you thank you." I say as I throw my keys onto the table and walk to Matt's room, knocking on the door before cracking it open and peaking my head inside.

He snaps his head in my direction, having heard me opening his door. I smile sheepishly at him as I walk in and shut the door behind me.

He slides his headphones off his head and swivels his chair to face me.

"Hey. I thought you were closing tonight?"

"I did. I just closed up early because no one was coming in."

"Oh okay. I'm streaming, do you want to say hi?"

I nod with the best smile I can muster. I lean into the cameras frame smiling at the viewers.