'𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘚' - 𝘔.𝘚

Synopsis - "I never realized how much I love being in your arms I guess."

Warnings! - Kissing, self-doubt, kind of short.

I breathe out a sigh of relief as I plop down on Matt's bed, laying on my back with my arm over my eyes

"Comfy?"

"Always." I take my arm off my eyes and sit up on my elbows, smiling at Matt, who's leaning on the doorframe.

He walks over to me and leans over me, placing his hands on either side of my head, a little close.

He leans down but stops once he realizes what he's doing, clearing his throat and removing his arms and moving to sit on the bed.

"Sorry."

I shake my head softly, moving to fully sit up, facing him.

"No, it's fine. I mean, it's been what... four months since we started dating?"

"Yeah, roughly." He looks up from his lap and to me. I move to sit next to him on the bed and make a brave move. I grab one of his hands with mine and lace our fingers together.

"I thought-" I shake my head.

"I thought about it the other night and I think it's time I try something new." I smile at him, then he wraps both of his arms around me, something that's only happened maybe twice in our entire relationship.

"I have been wanting to hold you since we started dating."

"I never realized how much I love being in your arms I guess."

I wrap my own arms around his torso, breathing in his scent.

We pull away after a minute or two, and he looks like the happiest man on earth.

He brushes a strand of hair out of my face and cups my cheek, pulling my face closer to his and pressing our lips together.

"I have been wanting to do that since forever."