'𝘐 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘠𝘖𝘜' - 𝘔.𝘚

Synopsis - "I mean that much to you?" "Of course you do. I've loved you since high school Y/N."

Warnings! - Short and sweet!

I wait impatiently in my seat on the foot of Matt's bed for him to enter and show me his new tattoo

He didn't allow me to go with him to the appointment, nor did he show me the design, leaving me on edge.

I snap my head up from my phone as he enters his room, jacket on over to cover.

"Hey. Am I allowed to see it now?" I ask jokingly, but watch as he sits next to me with a nervous expression.

"Of course." He smiles sheepishly as he discards his jacket behind us on the bed, the fresh tattoo on the other arm than all his others.

"Stars?" I furrow my brows as I trace a finger along the star pattern through the protective wrap.

"Yeah... I got them for you..." He mumbles with a small smile.

"What?" I look back to his face, confusion evident on my face. My voice just as quiet as his, but laced with unspoken things.

"I said, I got the stars for you. You're such an important person to me I had to get something to symbolize you."

"I mean that much to you?" I smile softly at him as I sit back up and look into his eyes.

"Of course you do. I've loved you since high school, Y/N." His voice is sincere and loving.

I can't lie, I've been crushing him for a while too, but it just recently got stronger.

"Really?" My voice full of hope.

"Yeah." He chuckles and grabs my hand with his.

"Could I take you out sometime?" My mouth falls agape at the question.

"Of course! Is that even relevant at this point?"

"Good." He kisses my forehead and pulls me close to him and lays our bodies down and peppers my face with kisses, giggles falling from my mouth before he shuts me up effectively with a kiss.