'𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙'𝘚 𝘗𝘌𝘛' - 𝘔.𝘚

Synopsis - "This is so wrong. But it feels so right."

Warnings! - Teacher x student ship, Y/N is 17, Matt is 23 (not good but oh well), Matt is not married or anything, Y/N is delulu (honestly, stan), profanity, mature themes (NOTHING SEXUAL I SWEAR), make out. If you don't like any of these, just don't read.

 If you don't like any of these, just don't read

Fuck.

I'm not even sure how I ended up in this situation.

Currently, I'm sitting on my English teacher's couch as we talk. But I'm not complaining. I have been deliriously ogling him since the first day of school.

I just never thought it would lead me here. In his house.

"I just want to make sure I heard you correctly. You've had a crush on me since the first day?"

I nod awkwardly.

"Y-yeah."

He nods and funs his hand over his face.

"Fuck." I faintly hear him mumble.

Worry begins to fill my chest. I fear I have just made things worse for me. I might have to change schools if this turns out to be the biggest mistake of my life. Which it probably is.

I stand up.

"I'm sorry. I'll go."

I turn to walk away but I feel him grab my wrist. So, I turn and look at his sitting figure.

"Wait. No. Don't go." He shakes his head and pulls me to where I'm standing in front of him. He's craning his neck to look at my face and can I just say that angle is doing him good.

One of his hands in holding my wrist while the other one is rested on the dip of my waist.

"I- I want to talk about this."

"What is there to talk about?."

He stands up and his face is really close to mine.

"What you just said. About you having a crush on me? Yeah, that."

"But why?" I whisper.

"Because-" He just sighs and shakes his head.

"Why?"

He doesn't answer. But the eye contact is saying so much.

He feels the same.

"Fuck." He mumbles one last time before he closes the gap between us. Something I never expected.

The kiss was short, sweet, and tender.

We pull back and he places both of his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to his body and connecting our lips once more.