The Man In The Straw Hat

Luffy and I spent some time together talking about our past while Nami tried to figure out the combination of the safe.

"Can you two, please be quiet. I'm trying to unlock this thing." She snaps at us, I didn't even realize how loud we were being.

"I'm sorry, please continue." I say to her and she just rolls her eyes and continues to listen to the lock.

"Why did Morgan call you his sons toy? You don't like that man right?" Luffy asks me curiously and I shrug.

"Hell no, never in a million years would I like that boy. He's a psycho, ever since he first laid eyes on me. He's made it his life goal to try and woo me. But quite bluntly, he's just not my type." I say to him and he looks at me more curiously.

"Then what is your type?" He says in Air quotes.

"Dude, quit being so nosy. Stay out of her love life." Zoro says even though he's supposed to be napping.

I laugh at this, "well, definitely not guys parents that enslave a whole village." I say to him and chuckle as he blushes and nods his head.

I ruffle his hair and that's when Nami finally gets the safe to unlock.

Inside it was the map, and a wanted poster, but the important part was the map.

She opened it and even Zoro came out of his nap to see what was going on.

"This is what's got pirates going for 22 years?" He asks and scoffs.

"I thought there would be some treasure in it." Zoro adds and Nami scoffs.

"This shows us where the grand line is." She says as she opens the map to show us.

Luffy didn't even know what she was talking about which surprised me. Nami ended up explaining to us that the sea was divided up into sections and how we wanted to get to the grand line in order to find the one piece myth.

"Hey guys, why is the sky red?" I ask them after we hear a loud thud.

"Oh no, the marines found us." Zoro says as we get to outside our ship.

We looked up at the sky and all around us was red smoke.

Zoro and Nami fell down first, and I could feel myself start to become weak. I fall to my knees and Luffy quickly picks me up with the little energy he had left.

"Luffy." Is all I managed to say before passing out. He was still holding me when I passed out.

-

When we all woke up we were in some sort of box.

"Where are we?" I ask the crew but they all shook their heads not knowing anything either.

"Oh no, they have the map!" Nami says as she starts to panic a little.

"It's okay, I hide it somewhere very safe." Luffy says as he points to his stomach smiling.

I smile back knowing that was a good idea from him. "The good news is these are pirates. I was able to see." Luffy adds and Nami rolls her eyes.

"And that's supposed to be good news?" She asks and Zoro replies, "it is actually, pirates are much weaker than marines." He says and I nod my head.

Just then the doors suddenly fall exposing us to a circus. I looked around the place in horror as I noticed people chained to the seats.

I could imagine that these pirates are the ones responsible for this.

Everyone started clapping as these beasts did acts around us. Almost tripping us over.