Getting Her Back

WARNING: mentions of rape in this chapter proceed with caution.

The straw hat crew and Kailanis people searched
everywhere on the island for her, but no one could find her. It was as if she was not on the island.

That's when realization hit Patrick, Kailanis dad, he knew exactly where GARP took Kailani.

"Luffy." Patrick calls out to the boy who looked desperate and restless, they had spent two full days searching the whole place.

Luffy refused to sleep and ate very minimal even though he really wanted to eat, he knew that eating would only draw him away from Kailani.

"I know where they took Kailani.. but you're not going to like it." Patrick says to the boy, and he moves closer to him and shook his head.

"I don't care if she is in the grand lines with millions of marines and sea monsters. Tell me where she is." The boy says sleep deprived and determined.

"She's in the Trench islands, it's a marines base. I would always hear Captain Morgan talking about it, but none of his men ever went. They must have taken her prisoner over there. Luffy, I think it's a trap." Patrick says and Luffy just shakes his head.

"If my grandpa wants me then he gets me. I am done playing games, nobody takes away my friends from me. Even if that friend sacrifices themselves. Don't worry, I will get her back. Show Nami how to get there and we will be on our way. Thank you, uh, my king." Luffy says as he gets down on one knee and bows.

Patrick scoffs, "I'm no king.."

"Tell that to everyone else." Luffy says as he points to all his people bowing to him which created a moment for Patrick to realize his people loved him.

"You listen here son, you get my daughter back and... I approve of you. You have my blessing to be with my daughter, even though she sacrificed herself to the marines for you and your crew, you have shown your dedication as a leader to not only my daughter but to us as well. You will make a great king of the pirates one day. Tell Kailani that we love her, good luck Luffy." Patrick says after he gives Nami the map and Bows his head at Luffy which he smiles and returns.

The straw hat crew ran back to the boat so they could be able to find Kailani sooner than later.

"How long should it take Nami?" Luffy asks as she looks up at the map then at him she bit the inside of her cheek. "Probably a few days." She says unsure.

"Are we able to cut that time estimate a little more? They could be killing her right now. We have to act fast!" Luffy says and Zoro rolls his eyes.

"Kailanis dad said it himself, your grandpa knows that you are coming. It's a trap.. he wouldn't kill her."

"I think I know a short cut." Nami says as she turns the ship a little to a diagonal.

"Ya-hoo!" Usopp says as the boat does a turn, it always excited him.

-

"Alright your one hour of sun starts now." Koby says to Kailani as he opens the cell door for her to get out, she was still shackled and cuffed so she could never make a run for it, plus where would she even go? She was on foreign land, she was one vs hundred of men who knew this island like the back of their hands.

She followed Koby as he brought her to go outside.

"It's not even sunny out.." she complains and Koby turns around, "yeah well, feel free to go back inside your cell then." He says slightly annoyed.

She glares at him then smiles, "gladly." She says and turns around but he spins her back around and forces her to sit down.

"Koby.." she says since he was forcing her to be here anyways.