The Pirates are Coming

Nami and I wandered into the kitchen where we found a passed out Luffy.

I run over to his passed out body. "Luffy? Can you hear me?" I say to him as I try to shake him and Nami gets close to his face.

"He's breathing." She says and I shake my head, "how did this happen?" I ask not looking anywhere else but him.

I noticed blue goo surrounded his mouth, and I grazed my hands on his face. Just then we heard footsteps. I still didn't move a muscle from Luffy, I wanted to help him. I tried to move his body but it was no use.

"Kai we have to go, please. Hide." Nami says to me as she stops me from trying to pick up Luffy.

"What about Luffy." I say to her as I finally backed away from him still upset.

"We'll get him later, we need to hide. He will be fine." She says to me and goes inside a cabinet and I follow behind her.

I cover my mouth as we see the butlers come into the kitchen.

We watch as they reach to Luffy and talked about him passed out on the kitchen counter.

As soon as I heard them talk about throwing Luffys body away to "get rid of him."

I try to get up but Nami quickly and quietly keeps me in place. That's when I tried to move the water that was in the faucets making a weird noise.

Nami looks at me and shakes her head and mouths "stop."

"What was that?" One of the workers ask as they go over to the faucet, I quickly stop and they just shrug it off.

"Get rid of him." The butler says as he walks away from the two workers.

"On it captain." The two workers say as they think of a way to get Luffy out of the house.

After a few minutes the butler tells them that the marines want him, so the male worker goes to deliver him leaving us with just the female worker.

After a few seconds Nami and I look at eachother and count to three, the both of us quietly come out or the cabinet and Nami hits the girl with a frying pan.

"Nice" I say to Nami and she smiles. "Let's go find Kaya or the others." I say to Nami and I lead the way to god knows where.

"Where are they taking Luffy?" I ask Nami and She shrugs while we walk to Kayas room.

"I know just as much as you do Kai." She says to me with attitude. I huff and we finally got to her room, I tried for the door but it ended up being locked.

Nami then kicks the door open and we can see Kaya and Usopp in the room together already. Both of them looked at us in fear but relaxed once they realized it was us.

We walk inside and I quickly shut the door behind me.

"We have to get out of here. You're not safe Kaya. The butlers are after you and there are marines after us. We have to go like now." Nami says and Kaya looks at us very confused.

"I know Kaya, it's a lot to take in, but you have to trust us. These people don't care about you." I say to her as I look her in the eyes and get closer to her showing her my most sincere face.

She looked at all three of us then nods her head hesitantly, especially since the butler was yelling Kayas name in a sinister way.

"There's an escape route in the east wing by my parents room. We can get out there." She says as she leads the way. Usopp follows behind her, then Nami then me.

I shut the door behind us once we all left so it could buy us some time.

It did not take long for the butler to find us hiding in between the walls. It was so scary, his knives sliced through the walls breaking it completely.