Worst in the East

I'm going to write 3 more chapters, and change the ending a little just so I can add my own "episodes" just so you guys know! Thank you so much for getting this far. I'm obsessed with this show bye PLS! Then after chapter 10, that is when the book will be complete until season 2.

3rd person p.o.v

Kailani watched as her confidence in belonging to the straw hat crew started to diminish. Especially after her conversation with Luffy a couple days ago on the ship.

She didn't have long to think about her stands on the crew, because her friends needed her in that moment, Nami needed her.

Luffy lead us as we got to Arlong Park, where Usopp threw fiery bullets that would startle Arlongs crew.

The straw hat crew would bust the door open and flood in as a unit.

"Where is Arlong?" Luffy asks and Nami replies, "probably in the map room." She says to him and he nods his head.

"Then that is where we shall go." He says as Nami and him start to head that way. Determined Kailani asks to follow, but protective Luffy disagrees.

"No, we don't need you Kailani. Stay with the crew, it will just be Nami and I." Luffy said to her with a straight face and a bit too harshly.

"Threes a crowd. I'm sorry Kailani, protect Usopp! And yourself!" Nami says to Kailani causing her to look down and the thoughts flood through Kai's mind.

Kai watched as the man she grew fond over and her best friend left to go find Arlong and the map. She sighed, but didn't have time to be upset, because her crew was under attack.

Kailani joined the fight as Usopp had run off and had one of Arlongs members chase after him. Kailani fought side by side with Sanji and Zoro.

"I don't think your abilities would be of much use since these are fishmen." Sanji says and Zoro scoffs, "you don't know her." He says as Kailani was able to drop three of Arlongs men with just a simple move.

"My apologies Kai. I take back what I said." Sanji says to Kailani, and she just shrugs at him.

Zoro and Kailani moved in sync as Sanji found alone, and the other two went as a duo.

Kai saw how Zoro would wince after every big move he made, "you okay Zor?" Kailani would ask Zoro but he would just shake it off and grunt, "I'm fine." As he would take on the next victim.

Meanwhile Luffy and Nami were facing off with Arlong once he finally appeared. Luffy had rage in his eyes as he talked to Arlong.

He had no respect for his friends, part of him was glad Kailani wasn't here. He felt more relaxed while fighting knowing Kailani was safe somewhere else far from him. Well, as safe as one can get while fighting pirates.

"Nami, go. I've got this." Luffy says as he gets ready to fight Arlong. Nami tries to protest but Luffy had already made up his mind.

Nami obeys the captains command and leaves, and she joins up with the crew.

As soon as Nami got to Zoro, Kai, and Sanji, Usopp shows up a tad too late because everyone was already defeated.

"Where's Luffy?" Kailani asks as her protectiveness for her captain and feelings for him are present.

Nami points at the moving tower, "in there still."