Sparky?

~Bose's POV~

I was walking in like some forest when I heard someone crying.  I went over and saw Chapa. ''Chapa?'' I say. ''Go away Bose!'' Chapa shouts back. ''Whats wrong why are u crying?'' I ask her while walking over to her. ''I dont wanna Bose" Chapa says. Before she can walk away I give her a big warm hug. Chapa isn't really a hug lover however she always seems to accept my hugs. Including this one. She basically melts into me, still crying. ''Thank you Bose, for being here" She says, I respond ''Ill always be there for you Sparky".

~Chaps's POV~

I dont really know whats happening to me, I'm hugging Bose and it feels so, so safe. My feelings for Bose have changed the past few days. Thats why I was crying. I dont know how to tell him. Bose is my best friend and I love him so much, I cant lose him. But recently Ive just been feeling like kissing Bose. I know I have a crush on him but its increasing each day.  "Chapa?'' Bose says while realising me from the hug, I nod at him waiting for him to continu. "I know were friends-'' ''Best friends'' I interrupt him, he continues ''Best friends, but I think I like like you"

~Bose's POV~

After I said that Chapa stared at me for a few seconds making me scared. I was gone apologize but then I felt a pair of lips on mine. They were soft but most importantly, they were Chapa's. The girl Ive loved since the first time I saw her kissed me. After she pulled away she said "I like like you to Bose, like a lot" I was so red. I felt my whole face go tomato mode.  

~Chapa's POV~

Bose was so red omg, I was also blushing, but no were near the way Bose was. Before I could say anything Bose kissed me again, really soft and gently. Bose is so kind omg I want to ask him to be my boyfriend but I have no idea how. "Lula Elena Chapa De Silva, Ive loved you since we first met. I think ur beautiful, caring, angry but kind to me and just my favorite person ever. Would u want to be my girlfriend?'' Bose asked me, like he can read my mind omg. "YES OFCOURSE BOSEY, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOURE GIRLFRIEND'' I yelled. 

~Bose's POV~

OMG OMG CHAPS MY GIRLFRIEND IM SO HAPPY RN I COULD DANCE. So I did. I started dancing and Chapa just joined me without asking. After a few minutes of dancing Mika and Miles were suddenly there. "What are you guys doing here?'' Mika asked. "I could ask you the same'' Chapa replied. ''Mika and I were just walking and then we saw you two so we walked over here." Miles explained. ''Well I was walking and I saw Chapa here and we well decided to dance'' I said.

~Mika's POV~

Bose his story doesn't really make sense, but its Bose so I guess its fine. I wonder why Chapa was here in the first place though.

~Chapa's POV~

Ugh why did Mika and Miles come here, I want to be alone with Bose. ''Hey Bosey, wanna have a sleepover?'' I asked him. ''YES!'' He shouted back. ''Can we come?'' Mika and Miles asked in sync. ''No sorry.'' Bose and I replied, also in sync. After a few more mins of talking Mika and Miles went to their house and Bose and I went to mine. We have sleepovers like evry week so we have stuff like a pyjama and a toothbrush at each others house.

~Bose's POV~

We were watching a movie, finally not a scary horror movie for once. Chapa loves horror movies but I'm so scared of them. Luckily she lets me hold her hand when we watch them. Thinking about that I love watching horror movies because I get to hold Chapa's hand. "Bose, can we cuddle?'' Chapa asked me. Instead of replying with words I take her in my arms and hold her carefully. Looking at her face she seems to enjoy it. She kisses my cheek and says ''Thank you mi amor'' I start blushing like crazy. Chapa notices, ''Whats wrong mi amor?'' She asks and before I can respond she kisses me. after about two minutes she pulls away and says while laughing ''You should see you're face'' I laugh with her, not because I find it funny but because I love Chapa's laugh. I love everything about her.

Hi! SO I was like busy? And I forgot to update this. I also forgot this other story of mine for 5 days- I might update that tommorow. Also I hope to update this tommorow as well :D I know my parts are very short I'm trying :) I really tried to make this part long but like I dont want it to get boring yknow?