Kamp SuperNatural (BoyxBoy) Chapter 7

A/N:FINALLY!! Hey you guys sorry its been so long but I'm having a hard time keeping to this story line. So my birthday was yesterday so this is my birthday present to you guys! The picture is Raven BTW!!! ====>

~        ~        ~        ~

It's been a couple of days since I attacked Ryan. I feel soo bad about it, but he said that he is okay. I'm wondering if he has brain damage... don't know. We're going to the cafateria to get breakfast. First time out of the cabin since the attack. I'm okay... Right?  I stepped out of the shower and got dressed : polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75178777. I looked in the mirror and made sure everything was in check before making it out to the main room. Ki was chilling on the couch picking at her finger nails. I saw shadow roll his eyes as he sat down next to her. Lea and Russel were sitting on the steps and Nathen was digging threw the fridge. I felt arms slither around my waist, making me jump. Ryan chuckled as he pulled me in for a backwards hug. My heart raced as I turned to face him.

"Someone's a bit jumpy." Ki commented.

Ryan's eye's sparkled as he bent down and caught my lips in a kiss. My heart thumped in my ears as he pulled back and I almost fell to the ground cause I became light headed. Luckily he caught me before I could do so. 

"Whoa, steady, you okay?" He looked me with concern but I nodded and smiled. After a little while of intense staring he was unsure but finally let me go. Once everyone was situated, we all headed over to the cafeteria.

It didn't take long to get there and eat. They were serving alot of things including waffles, french toast, crepes, and pancakes which is of course what I got. Peanut butter, bananas and bacon, an Elvis favorite! It was soo good. We came bright and eairly getting everything nice and fresh. It was real quiet too until everyone started coming in and talking/yelling/ect. I got up to throw away my trash when someone bumped into me so hard that it didn't only knock me down but it sent me sliding across the room and making me mange to hit my head on the concret walls. there was a tall muscuar man standing were I had been pushed. I look into his eyes and fear dropped into my gut like a cinder block being tossed from the eiffel tower. It was master Raven. One of my former masters who did...things to me. My eyes glazed over as I was about to have a panic attack.

"What's the big idea, bub?" Ki shreaked

"Hey! Why'd you do that?!" Ryan stood and grabbed Raven's shoulder, turning the man around to face him.

"Ah, so you're the little whore's new master. Fuck 'em up the ass, yet?" Raven smirked down at Ryan nearly a head taller that the other man.

"Excuse you?! You do not talk about Shadow that way!" Ryan's face got the color of a tomato. 

"Yeah," Raven suffed and walked over to me. I was still watching Ryan when the tall stick figure walked over to me and bent over wispering in my ear, "Oh, don't worry my sweet, we are going to have plenty of time for some fun." My eyes widened as I remembered the horrific things he considered to be 'fun'. Before I could do anything Ryan was at my side asking all sorts of questions like "what did he say," and "are you all right?" and things like that I told him I was okay and that he said nothing. You know a typical lie for and typical guy... Lol that rymed.

The rest of the day went pretty smooth. We went to the lake and swam, and when to the stables and rode horses. At the end of the day we had all gathered to eat dinner. I had grilled salmon with buttery peas and carrots. The peas and carrots sucked but the salmon was delisious.

Ryan and I were walking back to the cabin when I felt a tinge on the back of my neck. I rubbed it but it just wouldn't go away.  I finally thought to look back and what do you know? Raven is fallowing Ryan and me. I tenced up and stopped mid step. He smiled and gave me a fingery wave before he transformed into a black raven that sored over our heads.

"Shadow you okay?" Ryan asked watching me again.

"Um..."  But before I could answer his question somebody appeared behind him and knocked him unconcious. I yelped and stepped back...right into the arms of someone unknown. My hands were tied behind my back and a bag was put over my head. CRAP!! They pushed me in a direction and told me to start waking. When I refused I felt what seemed to be an energy ball press against my back.

"If you don't start moving you'll get  burned on your back and it won't stop until you move," the voice sounded like the one guy from the cafateria who knocked me over cause I bumped into him. I asummed he was an element weilder and well was threatening me with fire, so I started to (slowly) walk in the direction I was guided. I stumbled and fell quite a few times causing irritation between the two men behind me. i could hear them gritting their teeth and could almost feel their need to toss me across the forest floor, but they never did, keeping their calm and pulling me this way and that until finally, they pulled me to a stop.

        Once again i almost fell on my behind but on kept me upright. I tried listening, tried to figure out where i was but i just couldn't. Suddenly i heard footsteps and it didn't belong to either of my captors. I became frantic not knowing where i was or who i was with and i started pulling on my restraints.

        "Keep him under control or our heads will be his dinner," an unfamiliar voice chimed threw out the quiet woods.
I had to think and I had to think fast. quickly i leaned up against one of the captors who held and when he shoved me off him i went limp and fell to the ground.

        "What's wrong with 'em?" The unfamiliar captor asked.

        I hiked up my breathing to make it look like i was hyperventilating.

        "Get that sack off him you goons. He can't breath and if he dies then we're all dead,"

        The sack was removed and i quickly glanced around just with my eyes taking in my surroundings.

        "Is he alive?" I made eye contact with the guy who had grabbed me from Ryan and i winked at him. At that moment he knew he was screwed.

        I jumped up and started running like a bat out of hell. Their footsteps weren't far behind me, so i jumped into the air and shifted my wrists shrinking, causing thee ropes to fall to the ground.I landed on all four paws running even faster once they were on the ground. I could hear more footsteps coming from all directions but that wasn't what was scaring me the most. What was scaring me was the sound of a Raven's wings flapping above me. I looked up to see a raven coming down on it's prey, claws sprawled ope and ready to attack. The thing was I'm it's prey.