Kamp SuperNatural (BoyxBoy) Chapter 2

A/N: Vote Comment Please comment even if you didnt like it. tell me why.

“Shadow,” My ears perk up at the sound of my name, my tail flicking nervously behind me, “Will be acquired to Ryan Angel,” My eyes search the crowd until they found a tall slim figure walking towards stage. Fear hit me head on and my heart sank down to my stomach nervously. As soon as he stepped on stage my eyes were on my feet avoiding eye contact. See I have issues. With guys. Issues that I wont talk about. I saw fingers wrap around my chain and then disappear a light tug on my collar to me to fallow this guy. The whole walk off stage and threw the crowd I kept my eyes on the ground trying not to have a panic attack. Failing miserably. My heart was beating at an abnormal speed, my breath coming out in small quick bursts. I had to get a hold of myself. Common Shadow, breath, calm down. He has not acted like any of the others. Not yet…so calm down.

We had finally made it threw the crowd to the Check point. The check point is where the slave keepers take off the electronic collar and shackles and the person you were assigned to signs for you. Which is exactly what he did. He signed on the dotted line making me his for lord knows how long… maybe forever? The Slave keeper took off the collar and shackles. Ryan walked up to me and I kept my gaze down but kept strait posture, hands down by my sides, head high, back straight. As he approached me I held my breath. Did I do something wrong already? Was he gonna punish me? What did I do? I stood like a statue as he took something and attached it to my neck. Once linked the necklace fell down to the top of my chest.

Oh

I sighed relieved. All he was doing was giving me something to show people that I was his. I practically melted from the relief. I took the necklace into my hand and stared at the beautiful heart-shaped ruby encased in golden angel wings. I don’t know how long I stared at it but when I looked up I noticed that Ryan had already started walking away. I softly and quietly ran to his side. Well technically to behind his side. We walked in silence to the cabin.

“So is your name really shadow?” he asked walking up the deck, threw a screen door and into the cabin.

I stood there thinking about his question. What a weird thing to ask, of course my actual names shadow. I looked up to see him standing in the door way and looking at me, “Yes, sir.” I stood waiting for him to say anything but he didn’t. He just stood there and smiled at me crooked, then he disappeared inside. For a second I panicked, was I supposed to fallow him? Or am I supposed to stay out here? I looked around. The small deck was enclosed and had screening, I’m guessing to keep bugs out.

“Hey,” I jumped startled by the sudden noise. I looked back over to the screen door that lead into the cabin where Ryan had his head popped out staring at me. “You coming?” his words automatically clicked and I nodded.

I followed him inside. The place was well decorated for a cabin. It had a fire place in a living area and a little kitchen space. We kept on walking past a bathroom and a couple more doors until we walked threw a door into a big room. The ceiling was high and there were multiple beds. There was a loft looking thing set above a small kitchen set-up which consisted of a mini fridge, a microwave and a tiny gas stove. There was a lot of fruit and canned goods but what caught my eyes were the canned sardines and fish.

“This is were you and the others will be staying. Your bed is up on the loft. The kitchen is at your guys’ disposal. I tried to stalk up on as much non perishable fish as I could find.” I practically jumped up and down with pure joy. Fish! I love fish! Love, love, love, love, love fish! I was so excited I almost didn’t catch the last thing he said before walking out the door, “There is a small closet up on your loft, please pick something out, change make yourself look decent and meet me out in the living room in an hour or so.” he smiled at me.