chapter 4: The Hotel

Hailey's POV

Soooo yeah, I decided to get a job, not because I wanted to, because well we all need a job for money, its the most common reason to get one.

Because the hotel was the only place to work at Anne was also working there, as a manager...

Of course she is the manager, she is the one who built the whole thing.
BY HERSELF!

I mean- understandable, but she's also the current mayor, the builder, the president, and the CEO of some random unbuilt company.

What matters most is that I make money for "rent."

Yeah, apparently I have to pay rent now, totally not a problem.

I lied.

Anne: Heyooo Hailey. Welcome to your first day on the job! I'm so excited that I don't have to work 24/7

"Yeah, uhm, about that-"

Anne: "No worries Hailey, you only have a 4 hour shift."

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk about. I would like to add another 2 hours onto my shift accually."

Anne: "Oh, well, I can totally do that!"

"Thanks, sis. I appreciate it."

Anne: "Call me sis again, and I'll make sure to make your shift a 2 hour shift."

"Sorry, heheh."

One thing I've always had trouble with is calling her 'sis', it's just a habit I have that I've never been able to break, I mean she's my sister for goodness sake, it's ok to call her that when we aren't in public, so why should that be any different then at work.

                    A week later

Anne: "ok, here is your first paycheck. You will get these weekly. Make sure you work hard, ok?"

"Ok I will, and don't worry I'll tell you if I need a break ok?"

Anne: "Soumds good!"

My first paycheck was only 7 diamonds, I know underpaid. But I need this job until I find a better job with more pay.

Because of how I built my house my rent is 20 diamonds. I KNOW JUST BECAUSE OF HOW I MADE IT!!!

This infuriates me a lot.

I need more pay if I'm going to be able to pay rent. I guess all Anne's power is getting to her head right now.

OMG OMG HI I'm sorry I don't post a lot, I have some really bad writers block, because I've been improving the rough draft my sister made. (She gave me permission to write her "book" on here as when I started writing this she didn't have wattpad) thanks Cheese_block23 for helping this, also on her account she is writing the sequel to the series. Also if you have any questions, concerns, or compliments please message me please and thank you, also so sorry the chapters are short, like I said I have writers block lol.