Homesick. (Filler Chapter)

Hailey's POV

"Okay, okay, what?!?" Anne exclaimed as I had an idea on how to get back home to earth.

It wasn't the best idea, but then again, I pretty much did nothing to help Anne out when we were fixing the village.

And *cough cough* getting interrogated by villagers all day.

I just needed to answer questions, is what I told her when she confronted me about not helping fix the village we made.

"Like I said, Anne." I stated matter of factly, "get killed by a mob, and we get out of minecraft!"

"That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard, Hailey."

"But what if it works?" I asked while pouting like a baby.

"It won't, I died yesterday when I was fixing YOUR house by fall damage." Anne made sure to emphasize "your" in that sentence.

"Oooookaaaayyyy then, scratch death, maybe we could try dying in the nether??"

"NO HAILEY NO DYING!! I DIED THERE TOO WHILE TRYING TO GET YOU THE STRIDER YOU WANTED!!!" Anne snapped back.

I gotta admit, I can't just leave my sister to get the things I want. I need to get them myself, but being the expert at minecraft she is, I asked her to get those things for me.

It was stupid.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry you don't have to get all snappy at me."

Anne facepalmed...

"I can't help that you're an expert at everything that's minecraft related. You gotta give me some credit here."

Anne has a brilliant but annoying mind out of the three of us, one of us not being here but in the real world.

<with Alex>

"MOM!!! HAILEY AND ANNE ARE STUCK IN THE TV!!!!"

<back in minecraft>

"Hailey, it doesn't seem like we're getting out of minecraft anytime soon..." Anne grimly said

I couldn't help but grow sad. I was homesick, and now I am even more homesick. I wish Alex hadn't accidentally sent us here.

Then again, I could get used to this. I still wanna go home, though...