Chapter 6: Furniture Store

Hailey's POV

Me and Anne were walking around, looking at phase 2 of our city, and saw a furniture store being built.

"I can't wait for the store to be finished!" Anne exclaimed while walking over to the frame of the new store.

"Same girl!" I said, walking towards her.

We couldn't hold out excitement. Who else would when you don't know what type of store it is.

"What about the map?" Anne questioned."How will we destroy it?"

"I don't know..." I said with full honesty. "We will find a way soon, though, so no need to worry."

I lied.

I was definitely worried, and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I missed everybody.

Little did we know, a huge beige metal thing with a nose similar to a villagers' was coming our way to destroy the hub.

We went inside the unbuilt store's frame despide being forbidden to and saw how big it was going to be.

TIME SKIP BACK AT HAILEY'S HOUSE

As I got off my horse and tied it to a fence, I went over to my house.

The house was sorta underground and had a big glass roof with a beautiful spruce wood canopy sorta over the glass.

Inside the house, there were birch plank walls, a light blue loft bed, an item frame holding her first pets feather, a jukebox, a crafting table, a furnace, and a chest.

It was home for me, and it would have been home for some of you.

I went to lay down on my bed to sleep, but I heard a thump.

Being the curious person I am, I went to investigate what the sound was and saw the iron monster I had seen in a dream I had a week ago.

As soon as I saw Anne, we started to work together and kill the thing.

It was weird. The thing was supposed to protect villagers, and instead, it was attacking them.

Then it saw me..

It charged at me and not Anne for some reason, but I dodged it.

Then something weird happened.

I had purple eyes and wolf like ears and a tail.

I hated it.

Then it dawned on me.

I was a direwolf.

I would rather have stayed human, but instead, I became a furry.

Well, at least what I call it.

As soon as we killed the metal thing, we went straight to bed to rest.
‐-------☆------------☆----------☆-------☆--------
Hey guys!!!

Wow this chapter got cringey really fast 💀💀💀

Anyways if anyone needs to get something off their chest they can talk to me, I have slow replies just to let you know.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and I will put slow updates on the desc lol

Byeeee 🤓☝️