Chapter 5: Secret Base

ANNE'S POV

The next day, Hailey and I built a secret base.

We had the day off from our shift in the hotel, as it was closed for a safety inspection. (Yes, we still have those.)

We fought over who it would go to, so we decided that I got the upper part, Hailey got the lower part.

I built an alarm system out of Redstone when we finished our parts of the base, and it was really complicated.

I am good at Redstone, but sometimes things can be VERY complicated, even for me.

It was almost night, and our base was pretty far from the city, so we decided to sleep there.

I went to build an elevator out of Redstone, so it wouldn't take as long to get up and down.

Once we finished, we went home and found that Hailey's house was on FIRE!!!

It completely burned down, and we were FAR away from the closest Birch forest.

As we traveled to the birch forest, we discovered a singular birch tree, we cut it down and went along our way.

We need more than just 24 birch planks.

As we traversed the woodland forest, we discovered one of those old mansions.

We both agreed that we'll check that out later.

We found the birch forest and started cutting down the trees and collecting the leftover saplings so we could make a mini birch forest later.

We went back home and found the villagers heading back in their houses for the night.

It was a long day

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey yall, I know I haven't been going along a schedule, so please suggest a good day and time that I could update also please make sure you
Drink water
Eat food
Put that blade away, cut those nails, be gentle with yourself
Take any prescripted medication (only if it's time)
And go to sleep if it's like 2AM

if you need someone to vent to, you can message me, I'll listen <3