MA - Aesthetics

The Start of the Mine Always series/book!

Starting my second Ari Levinson book by taking a lot of your advice and turning my one shot into a book!

We are adding the color Cinnamon to our rainbow collection!

Many of you have begged, have messaged me, have literally reminded me everyday why Ari & Y/n should get their own book.

And I caved! Why the heck not? It has the potential!

I am extremely excited to start my second Ari book, and guess what, he's not just Ari, he's Mafia Ari.

I have you guys Mafia Andy and you guys loved him, you'll love Mafia Ari too.

Mafia Ari was a regular New Yorker, before he became king of New York. He becomes infatuated with you, to the point he becomes obsessed.

Accidentally getting you pregnant, Ari spoils both of his girls, and although you weren't used to this lifestyle in the beginning, you sure as hell love it now.

The queen treatment - the one and only treatment you deserve.

This story will follow your relationship with Ari, the start of it, and everything else! The fights, the breakups, the runaways, the late nights making love, getting spoiled, traveling...and well of course getting pregnant.

It won't follow a strict timeline, we're going to jump around. But don't worry, I'm making a timeline to make it easy to read & follow.

If you guys notice I have three parts to this series on my one shot book, which of course I will be including here.

Can't. Wait. I have so much in store for these two. 😍

For now, here are their aesthetics! ✨

He's sweet, and charming and so fucking handsome. He's heartless and stern to his men, and during business meetings and travels. To you he's everything you want in a man, even if what he does scares you, you always go running back to him somehow...

He's dangerous - but hot as hell...

~ A R I ~

~ A R I  ~

Your mother always thought you'd marry a nice man, that had a normal 9-5 job, and would take care of you, maybe even buy you a house with a white fence

Your mother always thought you'd marry a nice man, that had a normal 9-5 job, and would take care of you, maybe even buy you a house with a white fence. What she wasn't expecting was for you to fall in love with the King of New York.

You were scared at first, but your heart wants what it wants, he may be scary to others, but to you he was your safe...your king...

~ Y/ N ~