Chapter 1

(1st person POV)

I'm sitting in my room, doing absolutely nothing, being bored out of my mind, and decide to read a Harry Potter book, cuz why not.

I start looking through all the books I have and, because I'm a civil person, I pick the first book; 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' (Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone for some of you) and start reading.

As soon as I turn the page, I am whisked away in a magical flurry of gold, red, blue, silver, ect. Just colors from the houses.

I land on a hard floor, and now I'm pretty sure a bruise will form. I get up and look around.

"Where the fuck am I. Oh jeez, mom's gonna kill me." I say, hoping my mom isn't nearby.

"Sis...mom's dead remember? She died in that car crash?" Says a voice, right beside me.

I jump when I hear the voice. "Holy shit! Who are..." I look at the person who talked and see THE  Harry Potter.

I just stare at him. "Harry...did you just call me sis?"

"Uh, yeah? Your my sister, Alex."

I look around again, and realize that I am in the cupboard under the stairs as well.

Well great. Now I assume that I am with 'My Aunt Petunia' and 'Uncle Vernon'.

"Harry, don't you wanna get out of here? It's Dudley's birthday, and I don't wanna cook for that pig."

"Alex, be careful with what you say! You might get hit again if uncle Vernon hears!"

I just roll my eyes. I prepare myself for the sawdust and spiders that Dudley will magically conjure.

Right on cue, here comes the sawdust. Harry and I cover our heads and close our eyes. I hear Dudley laughing, and I get very angry. Sometimes, I just want to punch him in his ugly face. Sorry, did I say sometimes? I meant all the time.

Aunt Petunia starts rapping on the door. 'ugh. Shut up you horse looking bitch.' I think.

Harry and I stumble out of the cupboard, and start heading  to the kitchen to start cooking for Dudley's birthday.