Chapter 2

I start cooking the bacon, while Harry starts frying the eggs.

"29, uh....30...thirty....one......Mummy, what comes after thirty-one?" Dudley asks.

"32" I say, genuinely trying to help Dudley with math as he gets horrible grades in math.

"MUMMY, ALEX IS MAKING FUN OF ME" Dudley screams, while fake crying. As you should know, fake crying always helps Dudley get what he wants.

I face palm and smack myself for saying something in the first place. Damn it. I shouldn't have said anything.

Harry continues frying the eggs, and I finish cooking the bacon. As soon as I put the bacon on the plate, Aunt Petunia comes rushing in, with a whole ass stick. I guess that she got it out of the garden, as it has mud and ants all over it.

\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/

Time skip brought to you by ✨logic✨

I somehow end up on the floor, and when I try to get up, my back hurts. I look at my back and stare in shock as my shirt is soaked in blood.

Since I know I'm a witch, duh, I'm in the Harry Potter book, and I know that I'm underage, and I'm in pain, so I mAgIcAlLy heal myself.

I get up, and feel Harry stare at me, and I pretend to be completely flabbergasted as well, but I still grab the plate of bacon and bring it to the table. I watch as Dudley grabs a handful of bacon and stuffs it in his mouth.

I walk back to the kitchen.

"How...how did you-"

"I don't know Harry. But the important part is it doesn't hurt anymore. Are you done frying the eggs?"

He nods, and I take the plate of eggs to the dining table as well. I look at Dudley who is still eating about 69 pieces of bacon. I cringe and walk away. I start making a piece of toast for myself.

Once Dudley is done eating his bacon, he walks back to his presents.

"Mummy, there's only 36 presents here! Last year, last year I had 37!"

Jeez, how ungrateful can you be?

乁⁠|⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠|⁠ㄏ

a/n

So I wrote this on my school bus, and now I'm home. I have soccer practice today, so I probably won't be able to write the next part until tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Also, TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAYYY

I am so excited, but I have a math test tomorrow which sucks.

At least I get to eat cake tomorrow tho.

Thanks for reading this if you are, and have a nice day lovely people.

Edit:well....maybe I will be able to write a bit right now, since I'm driving to my soccer practice which is 45 minutes away

(Edit on 12/10/23)

Tomorrow is my grandpa's birthday!!! Also, my birthday is 9/28 if you didn't know. I know that I haven't updated in a while, so here you lovely peeps go! Have a 'dazzling' weekend.