Chapter 6

Hagrid is just staring at Aunt Petunia in disgust. I feel the same way. I look at Harry, and see that he is still extremely confused. I pat his shoulder.

"It's ok Harry. I'll tell you all about it when we go with Hagrid to Diagon Alley to get our school stuff."

He looks at me again. "Why didn't you tell me you knew how our parents died? The real reason? And how do you know all of this stuff about magic or whatever and I don't?"

I think about it for a while, mulling over possible excuses. I don't want to tell him that I am not actually his sister, and just a random girl from a different dimension, y'know?

"Um...well, you see, I have these sort of...visions?" I say, very convincingly.
"It allows me to see the future and what will happen, and when I see it, I get an immediate explanation for what I saw. Sometimes it doesn't though."

He gives me a ok-I-am-going-to-pretend-I-understood-everything-you-just-said-even-though-I-actually-don't sort of nod.

Hagrid takes our hands and leads us to the front door. He tells us that we will be going in the boat we came in, and not to tell anyone that he was doing magic.

"Hagrid, do you perhaps have something in that pink umbrella that lets you do magic?" Harry asks.

"Yer quite bright aren't ya Harry? How'd ya figure that out?" Hagrid marvels.

I see Harry blush while saying he's not that smart. I just roll my eyes. He's always so modest. Too modest.

...

At Diagon Alley, there are so many shops. I've never seen this many! Even in real life, only in New York, which I will never in my entire life go to again.*

Harry is also in awe at everything. He just stares at everything.

"Well, why don't both of ya go get your wands? I need to get something for ya, an' I'll be right back." Hagrid said. "You prolly know where it is, don't ya Alex?"

I nod, excited to get my wand. I take Harry's hand and drag him through the crowded streets. We made it to Ollivander's and we went inside.

"Ahh...Alex and Harry. Just the people I've been expecting."

A/n

Cliffhanger! I mean,you can guess what happens next, but I still love cliffhangers.

Sorry for not posting in a lonngggggg time. I'm going to start posting every 3 days or so, but it's not a promise. I am making another book as well, and it's called Harry Potter - The Other Silver Prince. So please read it. I hope you like both that one, and I hope you are enjoying this one

Love y'all 😘

Edit 5/1/24:

Soo...I noticed there is an asterisk (*) after New York, and if you want to know the story just ask. Also, sorry for not updating this story at all 😔