Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" Harry snapped in a whisper.

"She had a nightmare." I whispered back calmly.

"She should have waken me." Harry snapped louder making Hazel flinch.

"Shh, you're waking her." I whispered back to an angry Harry.

He sighed, before mumbling curse words. He then closed the door swiftly leaving me alone with Hazel.

She was so beautiful, and so kind. Last night was one of the best dates I have ever had, My mind keeps going back to our kiss. So passionate and gentle.

Hazel stirred in her sleep, cuddling into my chest. She looked so adorable when she sleeps. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Shh. Go back to sleep love." I whispered and rocked her back and forth.

She nodded sleepily before closing her eyes and drifting back to sleep.

I looked down at her and smiled. I will deal with Harry later, but for now I wanted to enjoy this perfect moment with the perfect girl.

Hazel's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slightly, hearing the birds chirping happily outside my window.

I tried to sit up, but was pulled back onto Louis' hard chest. I giggled as I laid my head slowly on his chest to hear his heart beat.

"Stay with me." He mumbled. I smiled to my self and whispered a yeah to him.

He looked so peaceful when he slept. His hair covered his forehead, partially covering his eyes.

I took my fingers and moved the hair out of his eyes. A small smile covered his face, but he kept his eyes closed.

I starred at him, not even realizing it. He had a defined jaw line, and full, soft lips. I traced my finger over his lips.

"I know I'm sexy, but you don't need to stare love. You are just as sexy, just go get a mirror." He said opening his blue-green eyes.

"I bed to differ." I smirked.

"Oh really now." He said holding a playful smile on his lips. I nodded, biting my lip.

"Ok how about this, we both are the two sexiest people on this earth." He said pecking my cheek.

"Agreed." I said laughing.

Louis leaned in slowly as did I almost meeting him halfway. Our lips were about to touch when.....

"Hey guys we made....whoa am I interrupting something?" Liam smirked from the doorway.

"Yes you were." Louis said chuckling.

"OK hold on." Liam covered his eyes. "Now go on."

I laughed as I felt my face getting hotter. Louis pecked my lips, and I winked at him once we pulled away.

"OK Liam, you can open your eyes now." I giggled.

"As I was saying we made breakfast. I was also wondering why Harry was all pissed of this morning, but I think I found out why." Liam said still smiling at us.

"He came in this morning and saw us and freaked." Louis explained to us.

I rolled my eyes and slowly got out of bed. "He's just being an over protective brother, but he doesn't run my life. Besides, I am the older one." I smirked.

"But Liam, could you just keep us a secret for a little while. Until we feel ready. Only you and Zayn know, but we should probably tell Niall." Louis said and I nodded at Liam.