Chapter 10

Hazel's P.O.V.

I laughed as Louis threw a gummy bear at the women a couple rows in front of us. She kept turning around and giving us dirty looks, so he decided to throw gummy bears at her.

I took a yellow skittle out of the packet, and threw it at her as well, hitting her shoulder. Louis stifled a giggle, but I couldn't hold it in, and started hysterical laughing.

Louis smiled laughing silently, but covered his warm, big hand over my mouth, and put a finger to his plump lips.

The women sighed over dramatically, and went out of the theater. We thought she just decided to leave, but when she came back she wasn't alone....

A security guard came to the front of our row, frowning at us.

"I'm sorry, but I am going to have to ask you both to leave." He said sternly, before motioning for us to follow him.

We smirked as we walked out of the row, and right by the women. When the security guard wasn't looking, we both turned back and stuck our tongues out at her.

She crossed her arms, and gave us a scowl. She whispered something to the women next to her, and the women nodded.

I turned back to Louis and he told me she said we were hormonal teenagers. I held the same smirk on my face, and crashed my lips to Louis'.

He smiled at my action, knowing it would make the women mad.

Louis told me to jump, and I did. He caught me by my thighs, making me straddle his hips.

Louis kept walking, as we snogged by the exit of the movie theatre.

 The women gasped at our actions, and so did the women next to her.

I laughed hearing her and her friend furiously start talking about us, breaking our lips apart.

Louis smiled at me, but didn't let me down, but kept walking behind the clueless security guard.

He swung me around, and he gave me a piggy back ride out of the theatre.

He stopped once we got out of the cinema, and looked up at me with a genuine smile.

"What?" I said sheepishly, making my cheeks heat up.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, almost as if he were saying it to himself.

He looked straight and kept walking.

I had a goofy smile on my face, as we walked back to the house.

..............................................................................................................................

"Haz, how did you manage to get kicked out of the cinema?" Harry sighed.

"Well the women in front of us was mean so we threw gummy bears and skittles at her." I said in a small voice, fluttering my eyelashes.

Louis started laughing, making me giggle.

"The women's face." He said in between laughs.

Now I knew he was talking about how we exited the theater.

"What?" Niall said completely clueless.

I tried to stifle my laughter, as I told them what happened.

Zayn thought that was really funny, and started laughing with us.

"Good one Haz." He said getting up of the couch, and following Niall to the kitchen.