Chapter 16

Louis' P.O.V.

I looked over at Hazel to see she was sleeping. She looked so cute. She was curled up in a little ball, leaning her head on the car window.

I took the keys out of the ignition, before opening the car door. I ran around the front of the car, and gently opened Hazel's door, carful not to hurt her head. She woak up, rubbing her eyes. I lifted her up bridal style, carrying her up the driveway.

She leaned her head on my chest, taking a deep breathe. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Did I wear you out?" I smirked.

She tiredly smacked my shoulder, laughing lightly.

"Do you have to make everything sound dirty?" She giggled, groggily.

I laughed, shrugging, before opening the door of the house.

Harry was the first to run up and hug us, pulling Hazel and I into a group hug. He insisted on carrying his sister up to her room, so he did, kissing her forehead as he walked up the stairs.

"Hey mate." Liam said, pulling me into a hug. Zayn and Niall joined the hug at the last minute, making me laugh.

"We just need Hazza." I said, making them laugh.

We pulled away, jumping onto the couch, before they all started asking questions left and right.

"Did Hazel get on with your sisters?"

"How did Jay like Haz?"

"Were you safe?"

I hit Zayn with a pillow for the last comment, making him chuckle.

"My sister's love Hazel, especially the twins. My mum adores her, and really Zayn?""

They all laughed, and Zayn just smirked.

Not long after Harry came down the steps, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hazel's asleep." He informed us.

"She really had a lot of fun." He said with a smile on his face.

It was sweet how when Hazel is happy, he is happy. It's hard for him when she is sad, like the whole Taylor thing. I still want to kill that prick for laying a hand on my girl.

He put a hand on my shoulder, giving me a big smile.

"You make her happy Lou."

"I love her Harry, with all my heart." I admitted.

He didn't looked too shocked with my confession, either did the other boys.

"I know." He sent a smile my way, before leaning back on the couch.

"Have you told her yet?" Liam asked, and I shook my head.

"Not yet, but I have a plan." I said, with a wide smirk on my face.

********************************************

Hazel's P.O.V.

It was good to see my brother again. I forgot how much I missed his cheesy knock knock jokes, or his comforting hugs.