Chapter 18

Hazel's P.O.V.

Louis picked me up, off of my bed, before walking towards my bathroom. He set me on the counter, so he could turn on the water.

"I think you look pretty good in your cast." Louis said, standing in between my legs.

"Oh really." I smirked. He nodded, leaning his forehead on mine.

"You know what else looks good on you?" He whispered, puffs of air hitting my nose.

I shook my head slightly, and he smirked.

"This bathing suit."

"But you know what else I think?" He questioned again, leaning in closer if that was possible.

"No, what." I whispered weakly, making his lips twitch into a wide smirk.

"I think, it would look better off of you." He took that moment to mold his lips onto mine, wrapping his arms around me.

My hand held his cheek, as I kissed him back eagerly.

"I don't hear any talking." Zayn whistled from outside the door, making his pull apart.

"Don't you think so, yeah?"

"I wonder what is going on in there." Niall answered Zayn. I could the faint sound of him snapping his fingers, making me giggle slightly.

"She came up for air." Niall cheered, making Louis roll his eyes.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Louis groaned, leaning his head on my chest.

"Nope." They both answered, making me laugh.

"We're joking, we will leave you two alone now, have a nice shower." Zayn called from outside the door.

We heard their footprints paddle away, and Louis sighed.

"Now where were we?" Louis whispered, making me smile.

"Why don't you show me." I flirted.

He regained his smirk, before leaning in.

I placed my finger over his lips, before pointing towards the shower.

He groaned, mad I wouldn't let him kiss me, before picking me up off of the counter, and helping me into the shower.

I leaned on Louis for support, as he held a hand on my waist. It was a weird feeling, but a good one.

I leaned back, letting the running water wet my hair. The next thing I knew, Louis was massaging my scalp with the vanilla scented shampoo, making me close my eyes in delight.

"That feels good." I sighed, leaning my back against his stomach. I could tell he was smiling.

He then leaned me back, running his fingers through my long hair, trying to rise the soap out.

Louis then started singing a little song, as he reached down, grabbing my pink bottle of body wash. I could tell he was making the words up as he went, because what he was singing didn't make any sense, but it was cute.

He squirted the liquid into his hand, before rubbing his palms together. His hands trailed up and down my arms, lathering them in soap, before doing the same to my stomach. He finished off by quickly coated my legs in the body wash.

His fingers were soon on my back, making me shiver.I didn't know what he was doing at first, but than I realized he was massaging my shoulders. His hands were ginormous, so firm, yet gentle at the same time, as he rubbed my back, and my neck.