Chapter 19

Hazel's P.O.V.

Shannon dragged me downstairs, before running towards my brother. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I looked around for Louis, but he was no where to be found.

"I'm so sorry baby, but I have to uh." Louis started saying, rushed might I add.

I nodded at him to continue, but he didn't seem to have an excuse.

"But anyway, I will be back later tonight. Sorry again love." He added sweetly at the end, before sloppily kissing my head.

"Love you." He called over his shoulder, before slamming the front door behind him.

"Love you too." I whispered, before looking down at my feet.

"Hey, don't be upset, he will be back later. Why don't you go out with Niall and I tonight?" Zayn kindly offered, before handing me a sweet smile.

He lifted my chin up with his finger, before taking my hand in his.

"Niall Haz is coming with us." Zayn called over his shoulder, before kissing the top of my head.

Zayn and I have always been pretty close. I remember the first night I met him, we talked a bit in the kitchen, and I felt as if he understood me, but wasn't judging me. I felt as if I didn't need to be perfect, like all the gossip sites want me to be, I could just be Hazel.

"Yeah buddy." Niall yelled back, making me giggle slightly.

"There she is." Zayn whispered, moving his thumb up and down my cheek.

He is just being a good friend. I repeated in my head several times, trying to keep my cheeks from heating up.

"You ready to go?" Niall asked suddenly, giving us a weird glance. I jumped at his sudden words, before nodding.

He gave me a weird, yet sly look, before walking towards the door.

"Love you Harry, you too Shan." I yelled towards the kitchen, hoping they heard, before following Zayn outside.

"So would you like to tell me where we are going?" I smirked, as I buckled my seat belt.

"London, we are going to visit Justin, before he goes back to the U.S."

"Unless that isn't OK?" Zayn asked, once I didn't respond.

"No, yeah Justin is a good friend of mine." I said, before leaning back against the seat.

"Then let's go." Zayn smiled, before backing out of the drive way.

We sat in silence for a while, not the comforting silence, an awkward one. I felt as if they didn't want to upset me.

Unless they knew why Louis left so suddenly.

"Do you guys maybe know where Louis was going?" My soft voice sounded loud in the silent car.

I looked over at Zayn, but he looked clueless. He shrugged, before turning his attention back towards the road.

I looked in my mirror, to see Niall looked uncomfortable, before trying to put on the stereo.

"I'm bored." I whined, drumming my fingers on the window sill.

"That sucks." Zayn teased, making me hit his arm.